News Willie Rioli - Provisionally Suspended

DanWCE

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Let me put it this way.

If I never had to deal with indigenous lads doing what I do for a living, it would be a massive positive for their community and would mean things have changed dramatically for the better.
That's the context that makes your initial comment a bit more palatable. I can tell from your previous posts you're not a shit campaigner and didn't want anyone getting the wrong idea.

After I posted my reply I thought if you worked in something like Corrections your post would make sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matera92

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 9, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Bulls, East Freo, Las Vegas Bears
That's the context that makes your initial comment a bit more palatable. I can tell from your previous posts you're not a shit campaigner and didn't want anyone getting the wrong idea.

After I posted my reply I thought if you worked in something like Corrections your post would make sense.
I thought the same thing

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm a Blue Canary.

I'll leave it to you guys to figure that out if you don't already know.

kranky al

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 30, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth www.pixelpac.com.au
Good to hear however cant see him getting off lightly with ASADA trying to tamper with his sample. Personally I think his case will be heard July/August next year, will get 3-4 years and will be delisted this time next year. Hopefully all the media coverage wont derail the end of what I believe will be a successful year.
Keep looking at the giant who ran away

Thats as much tampering as replacing your piss imho

How long did he get

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shooshka

Team Captain
Oct 7, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
I know the frustration of this dragging out is that the outcome is unknown, but the silver lining is Willie can continue to train with us until he is banned (was going to say if, but reality is it is until).

I am assuming similar to Sam Murray he will also be given dispensation to return to club training a couple of months prior to the official ban ending.

So potentially he may only be 6-ish months away from the club (With an 18 month ban, which is probably the best we can hope for).

Hopefully he gets a good result when they get around to it.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Top Bottom