boondy

I pity the fool
Nov 15, 2013
Here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yes
I haven't read all the post's in here but a workmate who apparently has some info that Rioli isn't very happy with the club at the moment, any truth to that ?
Some info ? I am no miss marple but I would ask him to give you the info especially being a mate or its just spreading gossip .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keys

Not Bitter
Oct 11, 2006
Yelling at Clouds
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Bengals
I wouldve thought he would be required to be at training

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
There’s two priorities with Rioli

1) His mental health as he spends time in football limbo awaiting his fate
2) Maintaining physical condition so that he’s in good shape when he can return

Given that a return to football probably won’t be until 2021 at the earliest (1) takes precedence over (2). Provided the club is monitoring his fitness to ensure he doesn’t balloon out, he’s best served taking timeout at home away from the media glare

eaglesnutcase

Club Legend
Dec 19, 2007
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
soccer rugby union and le
Quite frankly its disgusting how they can leave a young man hanging for so long.Following his story and seeing the long road he's taken to get to AFL and now hes in limbo.Yes its his fault but for goodness sake put the lad out of his misery.Gee Gil i wonder why players are having mental health problems?GET IT SORTED OUT!!!!!

Chris_6678

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 29, 2007
Perth Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Quite frankly its disgusting how they can leave a young man hanging for so long.Following his story and seeing the long road he's taken to get to AFL and now hes in limbo.Yes its his fault but for goodness sake put the lad out of his misery.Gee Gil i wonder why players are having mental health problems?GET IT SORTED OUT!!!!!
Gill is a flog but his hands are tied? ASADA are the ones that drag this out.

eagles rule

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2007
WESTERN AUSTRALIA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
LAKERS Now
That's a long time to wait in the context of a sporting career. Especially when there is always the possibility of being found not guilty and being able to compete again (obviously seriously unlikely in Willie's case)
It will probably be judged as time served so Willie does a preseason and is ready for 2021 ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Astro7

Official Oranges Man
Aug 6, 2017
South Of Dreamsville
AFL Club
West Coast
Yep, it's ASADA, done by international standards and processes. The fact that it is WCE or Willie Rioli is probably almost meaningless to them, given the big picture they oversee, their jurisdiction...

jatz14

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 13, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory W-League
Gil has no more influence over this process than you do, so why don't you sort it out,?

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Spange

All Australian
May 24, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
NBA: Thunder
I find it ridiculous that a time frame cannot be provided for when the matter will be looked at. How the fu** does that work. Simpson said in his presser that he has no idea basically what's going on. He understands there are processes. WTF

A process usually indicates steps and time frames for a step. So what the fu** is the step we are at and what's the next step. Piss poor transparency for all involved

eaglesnutcase

Club Legend
Dec 19, 2007
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
soccer rugby union and le
Gil has no more influence over this process than you do, so why don't you sort it out,?

Overs

Listen Gobjob.The AFL contracts ASADA to conduct user pays testing for performance enhancing substances.No clout at all?? C'mon.

Top Bottom