News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

What happens if the case is heard and it's a not guilty verdict? Given the time involved in hearing the case, I'd imagine Willie would be owed a large sum in compo of some sort.*

* He won't be found not guilty, but the same question could apply to any potential case.

Remember he was tested and found to have canabis in his system. So he is guilty of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be my Vic paranoia at the moment but I feel like if Willie played for Rich thus wouldve been dealt with by now no matter the result...

Oh yeah 100%. The Vics control ASADA.
In fact, something all us Vics know but you guys haven't heard yet, this whole Rioli thing was instigated by Gill McLachlan. It's part of a grand plan to destroy the eagles and keep them down the bottom of the ladder where they belong. It's also why WA missed out on the Grand Final. All about keeping the eagles down.

Oh yeah 100%. The Vics control ASADA.
In fact, something all us Vics know but you guys haven't heard yet, this whole Rioli thing was instigated by Gill McLachlan. It's part of a grand plan to destroy the eagles and keep them down the bottom of the ladder where they belong. It's also why WA missed out on the Grand Final. All about keeping the eagles down.

I knew it! Even when Rioli was smoking pot I knew it was the Vics!

So, QC David Grace will be handling Willie.
Only good things will cum of this.
I just hope he tackles the case with vigor.

Too far? enough?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back