News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

JohnW

Club Legend
Oct 6, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Just heard Joey Montagna on AFL tonight. Reckons to put the brakes on, because if the ASADA rep did his job right should not.be possible.for Willie to tamper w it. Said you pull underwear down to ankles and lift shirt up.and the rep.watches the stream come out of your penis. Hopefully some kind of Seinfeld lab contamination. Fingers crossed.

Unless the "something other urine" means he took something to mess up wee

Just heard Joey Montagna on AFL tonight. Reckons to put the brakes on, because if the ASADA rep did his job right should not.be possible.for Willie to tamper w it. Said you pull underwear down to ankles and lift shirt up.and the rep.watches the stream come out of your penis. Hopefully some kind of Seinfeld lab contamination. Fingers crossed.
Elaine & the poppy seeds?

Tugga27

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other than there was a fluid produced by Willie other than urine, there's no other detail. If you can determine that he was avoiding a positive test based on that then good luck to you. However, in my view you're no better than the parasites in the media.
Well, can you provide a reason why you wouldn't produce urine if it was clean?

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
David Grace QC to ASADA rep...

"so Rioli pulled his pants down and lifted his shirt and you observed him provide the sample. No? So you didn't follow procedure? What happens to the sample afterwards..."

Or

"Yes? So how then can you allege tampering as you have just explained to the court that that is impossible"....

fomoco04

1992, 1994, 2006, 2018
Jun 18, 2007
West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Deportivo, Man U

For the sample to have been switched/tampered with the chain of custody has to have been broken at some point.

Testing procedures are very very specific.

If the tester was doing their job correctly there’s no way it could be fudged.

Woobla Stainz

Premiership Player
Apr 2, 2014
Perth NOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Real Madrid
A.mate i used to work in the mines with smoked a fair bit of weed and was tipped of in the morning about drug testing on site. Took lots of milk thisltle and drunk 5 litres of water before his test. Failed the test as i was too diluted and didn't have enough creatine in it. Did a 2nd test on site and failed again.

Was stood down and flown back to Perth to re-test. Was all good and back 5 days later. Some other guys also used to use Ural which flushes your system. The Testers on Woodside sites were very thorough and would be very hard to use fake piss used to look directly at your dick though a mirror in the corner of toilet can imagine Asada testers way more thorough.

Apr 8, 2016
Vietnam
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth
Whilst these things rarely turn out well, people need to hold fire on damning Willie. Nothing has been proven yet and the wording of this is all very strange, not to mention the practicalities of it. I am not holding much hope for a positive result (so to speak) but hold fire and even then, if he did something wrong, as much as it is shattering for the club and fans, people need to support the guy. He seems like a lovely bloke and may have made a very human (albeit exceedingly stupid) mistake. The pressure on him will be immense unless this is cleared up.

Tom_Thumb

Club Legend
Feb 1, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
A.mate i used to work in the mines with smoked a fair bit of weed and was tipped of in the morning about drug testing on site. Took lots of milk thisltle and drunk 5 litres of water before his test. Failed the test as i was too diluted and didn't have enough creatine in it. Did a 2nd test on site and failed again.

Was stood down and flown back to Perth to re-test. Was all good and back 5 days later. Some other guys also used to use Ural which flushes your system. The Testers on Woodside sitea where very thorough and would be very hard to use fake piss used to look directly at your dick though a mirror in the corner of toilet can imagine Asada testers way more thorough.
Well I demand a "Todd Carney" technique to prove fore sure next time :)

Back