News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Firstly, David Grace QC sucks. Can't say I'm all that confident now i know that potato is on the case.

Secondly, surely if Rioli was genuinely innocent and blindsided by all this, both he and the club would already be out proclaiming his innocence.

He's stuffed up. And i feel both he and the club will have to pay the piper for it.

Speculation is useless. As it stands we have very little idea of what he is alleged to have done other than it comes with significant consequences should he be found guilty

Nothing adds up because the explanation/accusation is incredibly vague which is my main gripe right now. Surely ASADA could be more forthcoming with what the issues are given that they’ve suspended a player effective immediately

Speculation is useless. As it stands we have very little idea of what he is alleged to have done other than it comes with significant consequences should he be found guilty

Nothing adds up because the explanation/accusation is incredibly vague which is my main gripe right now. Surely ASADA could be more forthcoming with what the issues are given that they’ve suspended a player effective immediately
The club could also be more forthcoming. I suspect there might be a case to answer, hence the lack of details.

How a player could take something other than piss would pass the test is beyond me...unless the testing equipment is that bad lol. And of course how we pulled it off - as he pulled it out.

Secondly, surely if Rioli was genuinely innocent and blindsided by all this, both he and the club would already be out proclaiming his innocence.

Maybe, but I don't feel like that's the sort of move that west coast as a club would make - we prefer not to air out our laundry publically.

We also don't have a lot of information available just yet & keeping willie away from the media right now is no doubt the healthiest option.

ASADA confident he did something wrong or they wouldnt release it to the press all the while being very cagey as to the details allowing people to speculate and jump to conclusions i.e. the media to beat him/us up about it. The whole thing stinks.

ASADA confident he did something wrong or they wouldnt release it to the press all the while being very cagey as to the details allowing people to speculate and jump to conclusions i.e. the media to beat him/us up about it. The whole thing stinks.

They kind of have to say something to the press though. They've provisionally suspended a player from a final, they can't say nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Masking agent on index finger put finger slightly over stream of wee..................................................

How long until the media start saying the 2018 flag should be taken away from us because of this?

What hasn't it started yet......... well I'll will be jiggered.

The more I think of this and after listening to Montagna on Fox tonight, something smells rotten here. It sounds like it is practically impossible for a player to tamper with the sample and the process of taking the sample is so very stringent. I follow Willie on Instagram and it doesn't look like he gets on the gas and only seems to want to play and watch footy and love and make his family proud. I'm a biased naive Eagle supporter, but this just doesn't make any sense.

What stage of grief is denial?

Sorry, I should have clarified - when I said diluted I meant through excess consumption of water/similar.
It's not an offence to drink a few litres of water before a tester turns up unannounced, no way he's managed to do it after the tester is on site. Maybe had something in his system that masks drug use but really we're all guessing.
I'm not gonna get too invested in it. Will discuss it here but not going to engage elsewhere.
If he did something wrong he'll rightly suffer the consequences and if he didn't well this sucks but it's how the system has to work and he'll be back soon.

e341620314479e2f8981ffe7dc5a1a9e.gif

The more I think of this and after listening to Montagna on Fox tonight, something smells rotten here. It sounds like it is practically impossible for a player to tamper with the sample and the process of taking the sample is so very stringent. I follow Willie on Instagram and it doesn't look like he gets on the gas and only seems to want to play and watch footy and love and make his family proud. I'm a biased naive Eagle supporter, but this just doesn't make any sense.

What stage of grief is denial?

The allegation is he did not provide urine. Not a masking agent but not urine.

Like I said this whole thing is weird.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back