Spange

Club Legend
May 24, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
NBA: Thunder
TBH I couldn't care if Willie is happy with the club. He is the one that has stuffed up big time. If hes not happy he can retire or do what he wants so he can be delisted and not paid out but im sure he wouldn't do that... The club didn't make him smoke pot or tamper with his sample. He did and I certainly hope he isn't playing the victim here.

Yep for sure. He needs to suck it up and do what the * he's told now so we can work through this as best we can.

On a separate matter I just read about UFC and USADA working towards new policies for anti doping. You can read about it here. It should be something that the AFL look into so drugs with no performance enhancing properties are viewed in different light than those who take stuff to gain a competitive edge

I haven't read all the post's in here but a workmate who apparently has some info that Rioli isn't very happy with the club at the moment, any truth to that ?
Absurd speculation.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Pretty good effort to average 3 goals a game before being drafted
E999A40C-D4B6-4A4A-90E4-D9CA197022C8.jpeg

I wouldve thought he would be required to be at training

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

There’s two priorities with Rioli

1) His mental health as he spends time in football limbo awaiting his fate
2) Maintaining physical condition so that he’s in good shape when he can return

Given that a return to football probably won’t be until 2021 at the earliest (1) takes precedence over (2). Provided the club is monitoring his fitness to ensure he doesn’t balloon out, he’s best served taking timeout at home away from the media glare

Dec 19, 2007
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
soccer rugby union and le
Quite frankly its disgusting how they can leave a young man hanging for so long.Following his story and seeing the long road he's taken to get to AFL and now hes in limbo.Yes its his fault but for goodness sake put the lad out of his misery.Gee Gil i wonder why players are having mental health problems?GET IT SORTED OUT!!!!!

Oct 29, 2007
Perth Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Quite frankly its disgusting how they can leave a young man hanging for so long.Following his story and seeing the long road he's taken to get to AFL and now hes in limbo.Yes its his fault but for goodness sake put the lad out of his misery.Gee Gil i wonder why players are having mental health problems?GET IT SORTED OUT!!!!!

Gill is a flog but his hands are tied? ASADA are the ones that drag this out.

Oct 8, 2007
WESTERN AUSTRALIA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
FLO-RIDA , PITBULL ,SEAN PAUL
That's a long time to wait in the context of a sporting career. Especially when there is always the possibility of being found not guilty and being able to compete again (obviously seriously unlikely in Willie's case)

It will probably be judged as time served so Willie does a preseason and is ready for 2021 ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back