Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood

barrackers

Premium Gold
Sep 4, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood

Sad for the kid if so. SEN the only place reporting it that I can find. If it had to happen, would have much preferred it after they'd beaten the Tigas (assuming they beat the Cats as I think they will).
SEN were very reluctant to go with the club/player on air despite “multiple sources” naming Rioli and only did so after this article:

domin8tors

Club Legend
Jun 23, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
JUST IN: Big story brewing in WA.
The Herald Sun can reveal an irregularity over an ASADA drugs test involving forward Willie Rioli.
He has been withdrawn from tomorrow night's MCG clash against Geelong.
MORE TO COME.

so if*** hypothetically it was found that it was from last year. can WC be stripped of the Flag ?

barrackers

Premium Gold
Sep 4, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Andrew Dillon (AFL legal integrity unit), provisional suspension for a detected “urine substitution”. Looking at a four year ban if found guilty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

adammania9

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 18, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
University
JUST IN: Big story brewing in WA.
The Herald Sun can reveal an irregularity over an ASADA drugs test involving forward Willie Rioli.
He has been withdrawn from tomorrow night's MCG clash against Geelong.
MORE TO COME.

so if*** hypothetically it was found that it was from last year. can WC be stripped of the Flag ?
AFL would sweep it under the rug, like Carlton 95

Timmy from Thomastown

TheBrownDog
May 25, 2006
Beach
AFL Club
Collingwood
There I’m shocked to be sitting here.

I thought only Collingwood could contrive such dramas not an all powerful club like the Eagles.

Well there you go.

(I’ll say it again, if the true numbers of players being drug samplers or takers was ever known would be startling.)
The Collingwood players didn’t know they had illegal substances in their systems.

Rioli must have otherwise why the pi55switch

sideswipe

Club Legend
Jun 10, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
They're talking about it on SEN with Derm and Bob.
The testers actually watch you give a sample - the mind boggles how he's tampered with it.
If the circumstances come out, they will certainly be interesting.

Stories go that cyclists have avoided positives by using a catheter to "introduce" clean urine into their system. That's right, exactly what you are thinking.:oops:

Top Bottom