News Willie Rioli Provisionally Suspended

Remove this Banner Ad

JUST IN: Big story brewing in WA.
The Herald Sun can reveal an irregularity over an ASADA drugs test involving forward Willie Rioli.
He has been withdrawn from tomorrow night's MCG clash against Geelong.
MORE TO COME.

so if*** hypothetically it was found that it was from last year. can WC be stripped of the Flag ?
Nice try

I get drug tested for work. There is a few compounds they test for which occurs in "fresh" urine. It's a way to determine if the test is a proper one.

I've heard and seen a few different ways to cheat the system over the years I'm not sure if it's still available but people were actually buying synthetic urine over the internet to substitute their own tainted supply it's kept in a plastic bag in your armpit then delivered via a small plastic hose hidden by your shirt sleeve.Another way was to clean your system with Urals if your concerned about testing I've also seen the old mate pee into the condom trick but it needs to be kept on the body to match temperature oh and make sure it's not a lubricated one as the oil sits on top of your donated sample. The last way I know of is just to flood your system with water your urine ends up very diluted and shows as the patient being severely hydrated ofcourse this way requires about an hours notice of the upcoming test there is no doubt many more way's

giphy.gif

Am I reading the WC board correct in that it was a semen sample? Is that not hilarious to anyone else? Not only did he tamper his sample (allegedly), he had to jerk one out prior.

Maybe I'm just happy it isn't us for a change.

Good gawd I hope this isn't another case of some poor bloke being discriminated against just because his blood and urine tests show he is pregnant...

Am I reading the WC board correct in that it was a semen sample? Is that not hilarious to anyone else? Not only did he tamper his sample (allegedly), he had to jerk one out prior.

Maybe I'm just happy it isn't us for a change.

When the f did he find the time to flick the bean.. after a game or some s**t? The guy's a machine re.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My WC friend in WA just texted me to say it is a Victorian conspiracy.:)

Take away his 1.1 from the grand final and Maynard block.
We win by 10 points.
Make it happen AFL.
(I’m joking people, but am I... I’m joking.. but am I....)
Please DO NOT remind me of the Maynard block - dead set free to us
Reminding me could cause major issues and excessive consumption of expensive red 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

As was hinted at earlier..........."something other than urine". This is going to be interesting how the hell that was allowed to occur.

Absotively they will, he showed a lack of team spirit in not inviting his team mates to share a line or two. o_O :eek: ;)

It’s called karma jonbe54.........enjoy the ride.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back