Media Willo presents: The Tockle

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to what I intend to be a regular weekly thread, likely to be updated on a Monday each week...

Or when I can be bothered...

Keeping in mind I am lazy it will be a simple likes and dislikes format, and I encourage people to send me your likes and dislikes each week via PM preferably and the best ones will be posted
#TheTockle

PRE SEASON ADDITION

A frequently average poster the past few seasons, Haro has stepped up big time this off season. He has lead the charge recruiting for Baghdad and also managed to produce a very sleek rebranding presentation setting a new bar for work quality

2. A Royal Resurgence?
Long mocked for being inactive, the Royals have exploded the past few weeks, a big recruitment in BigJoeD_ adds clout, a rejuvenated Footypie32 can only help. Rd 1 and the Royals at time of print are involved in the largest match thread so far (maybe, they were... i didn't actually check)

3. Fresh Blood aplenty
At last count we had over 30 rookies ready to go for this season, big numbers increases the chances of more taking to the league. It is only a good thing and some gems already are making their presence felt.

4. Pokémon Go
It's awesome and addictive and I don't even know what the * a Pokémon is

5. The Charity Cup
Sterge 's charity cup was a fantastic success, great fun was had by players from the Swamprats, Furies and Roys. The added bonus of the Roys taking it out was a pleasant surprise but more importantly $400 was donated to Jimmy Bartels Face up to DV campaign

DISLIKES
1. HaroLad

Has done some good stuff but s**t media threads and s**t posts where you just mimic someone else is absolute crap.. be better

2. Name Changes
Posters round these parts seem obsessed with changing usernames, granted some happened last season but still... we have 2 posters here calling themselves doctors, and I wouldn't trust either to cut up a piece of steak. We also have had one prominent poster change his name to a s**t new username, then proceed to change it again to an even shittier username. Enough is enough.

3. The Provincial championship
Now I have huge love for Mobbenfuhrer and footy_fumbler so I admire their baby... but despite what The Filth Wizard is spinning, this as a concept bombed, minimal interest, s**t posting and by match 3 no one gave a *. TFW is determined to make sure he leaves it as part of his legacy so it will be back next season.. will it last longer
I'm going with no

4. Podcast issues
The Sweet FA podcast has been claimed by the ever enthusiastic traditional bridesmaid Millky95 , and whilst he is trying hard we have had the need for a beeper to censor someone that nearly sent people deaf. Then recently we had one that sounded like it was recorded in a cave by the side of a highway, and also sounding like Wacky Tiger had a stroke mid show.
More issues and an ex host may need to step back into steer the ship

5. Hawthorn
I just really f***ing hate them

Welcome to what I intend to be a regular weekly thread, likely to be updated on a Monday each week...

Or when I can be bothered...

Keeping in mind I am lazy it will be a simple likes and dislikes format, and I encourage people to send me your likes and dislikes each week via PM preferably and the best ones will be posted
#TheTockle

PRE SEASON ADDITION

A frequently average poster the past few seasons, Haro has stepped up big time this off season. He has lead the charge recruiting for Baghdad and also managed to produce a very sleek rebranding presentation setting a new bar for work quality

2. A Royal Resurgence?
Long mocked for being inactive, the Royals have exploded the past few weeks, a big recruitment in BigJoeD_ adds clout, a rejuvenated Footypie32 can only help. Rd 1 and the Royals at time of print are involved in the largest match thread so far (maybe, they were... i didn't actually check)

3. Fresh Blood aplenty
At last count we had over 30 rookies ready to go for this season, big numbers increases the chances of more taking to the league. It is only a good thing and some gems already are making their presence felt.

4. Pokémon Go
It's awesome and addictive and I don't even know what the **** a Pokémon is

5. The Charity Cup
Sterge 's charity cup was a fantastic success, great fun was had by players from the Swamprats, Furies and Roys. The added bonus of the Roys taking it out was a pleasant surprise but more importantly $400 was donated to Jimmy Bartels Face up to DV campaign

DISLIKES
1. HaroLad

Has done some good stuff but s**t media threads and s**t posts where you just mimic someone else is absolute crap.. be better

2. Name Changes
Posters round these parts seem obsessed with changing usernames, granted some happened last season but still... we have 2 posters here calling themselves doctors, and I wouldn't trust either to cut up a piece of steak. We also have had one prominent poster change his name to a s**t new username, then proceed to change it again to an even shittier username. Enough is enough.

3. The Provincial championship
Now I have huge love for Mobbenfuhrer and footy_fumbler so I admire their baby... but despite what The Filth Wizard is spinning, this as a concept bombed, minimal interest, s**t posting and by match 3 no one gave a ****. TFW is determined to make sure he leaves it as part of his legacy so it will be back next season.. will it last longer
I'm going with no

4. Podcast issues
The Sweet FA podcast has been claimed by the ever enthusiastic traditional bridesmaid Millky95 , and whilst he is trying hard we have had the need for a beeper to censor someone that nearly sent people deaf. Then recently we had one that sounded like it was recorded in a cave by the side of a highway, and also sounding like Wacky Tiger had a stroke mid show.

5. Hawthorn
I just really f***ing hate them
Just one question from a avid fan of the tockle. Can you confirm or deny will the Number 5 Dislike be locked in each week?

Just one question from a avid fan of the tockle. Can you confirm or deny will the Number 5 Dislike be locked in each week?
I'd be lying if I said that didn't depend on how the next 2 months go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4. Podcast issues
If the older host can get them done regularly and actually record them, he can take it.

If the older host can get them done regularly and actually record them, he can take it.
Can someone please turn the A/C on please. It looks like it might get a lil mellty in here :rolleyes:

Can someone please turn the A/C on please. It looks like it might get a lil mellty in here :rolleyes:
Not even. I have had 1 dodgy podcast and 1 error of judgement.

And the dodgy one was still good if you could hear anything :p

And it wasn't my fault...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back