Wimbledon 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Novak still a chance? I thought he got eliminated.

That is the point. If Novak can't win (and he lost early this tournament), then I'd rather Murray win. At least Federer didn't win, that is the positive personally. He's won enough.

Milos has performed really poorly this match unfortunately, understandably the big stage has gotten to him. Wishing Federer had beat him in the semi for the sake of a good final.

That rotund, balding trainer in Murray's camp shits me for some reason.

Reminds me of the PE teacher at my old high school

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fell apart in these tiebreakers unfortunately

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Milos has performed really poorly this match unfortunately, understandably the big stage has gotten to him. Wishing Federer had beat him in the semi for the sake of a good final.

Federer would have been absolutely reemed in his physical state

If you could appreciate Murray's amazing return and defensive skills and Raonic's courage to come to the net then maybe you wouldnt make a dickhead comment like this so typical of you

It was a pretty expected result though. Raonic was always going to lose. Murray was always going to be better in the back end of sets, he makes the most of it when he gets a chance. The first 2 sets went exactly how it was expected. Raonic's only chance was if Murray was 20% off tonight, he wasn't so Murray was always going to win.

Was a fairly meh tournament this year, I guess the rain hasn't helped though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back