Grand Slam Wimbledon 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

This is why I can dislike Bo5 on some days

Whats the point of playing the 3rd set. We know what going to happen.

Feel sorry for Anderson.

Best of 3 is worse...at least best of 5 gives the player some hope to come back

Best of 3 is worse...at least best of 5 gives the player some hope to come back
I like Bo3 because every set is important.

Don't get me wrong. I not a Ben Rothenberg and want the men to start playing Bo3. I just dislike how long it can take when we know what going to happen. It is why I never watch the early rounds of the favourites on the men's side. Its a waste of time.

CourageousQuickItaliangreyhound-max-1mb.gif

I like Bo3 because every set is important.

Don't get me wrong. I not a Ben Rothenberg and want the men to start playing Bo3. I just dislike how long it can take when we know what going to happen. It is why I never watch the early rounds of the favourites on the men's side. Its a waste of time.

You can say that about both sides of the draw early on..

Serena usually flogs her opponent early...it's not just the men winning easily.

I've said for a long time that all finals, from the quarters onwards should be best of 5, male and female.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe 5 set tiebreakers should happen but only if the final set is 12-12.

Maybe 5 set tiebreakers should happen but only if the final set is 12-12.

Or we can leave it as it is. Novak looks fine and his match would have been a lot more taxing! I mean most of the games in the Isner match you had maybe 2 points where it wasn't a big serve.

Or we can leave it as it is. Novak looks fine and his match would have been a lot more taxing! I mean most of the games in the Isner match you had maybe 2 points where it wasn't a big serve.
Very interesting statistic would be to see the distance covered between the 2 in their respective semi finals. My guess is that djokovic covered more distance.

Very interesting statistic would be to see the distance covered between the 2 in their respective semi finals. My guess is that djokovic covered more distance.

Easily. Most points were 8+ shots, as neither Novak/Rafa are huge servers, novak can serve big but it's not his go to play.

Much better third set.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back