Grand Slam Wimbledon 2021 - CONGRATS ASH BARTY! 🥳🍺🎉🎾

Who will win?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The French crowds have come a looong way. They can be jeering someone for wanting a mark checked then 5 minutes later they’ll be cheering that person on.

Personally I think each slam can be as bad as each other from time to time. Meh.

Really don’t understand why Novak just doesn’t aim everything at his BH. Literally every rally ball should be heading that direction. His FH is very strong, please stay away.

Beyond dumb gameplan

Despite Novak looking a bit out of sorts, kudos to Matteo as he is playing some decent tennis here...

How do you beat this guy. It's man vs machine

CA367avWgAAuAau.png

I guess if he’s winning this he’s doing it in 2nd gear. What an uninspiring performance.

Can’t think of a worse final he’s played really even the ones he lost have been better than this rubbish

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess if he’s winning this he’s doing it in 2nd gear. What an uninspiring performance.

Can’t think of a worse final he’s played really even the ones he lost have been better than this rubbish

Lol, this is a player trying to win his 21st major match in a row to keep alive something unimaginable.
You sound like posters/commentators after Black Caviar won at Royal Ascot.
The chances of anyone in any sport continuously winning like this are miniscule.
This is potentially history in the making. Enjoy it for what it is, not what you'd like it to be.
I say this as a fellow Djokovic fan.

Lol, this is a player trying to win his 21st major match in a row to keep alive something unimaginable.
You sound like posters/commentators after Black Caviar won at Royal Ascot.
The chances of anyone in any sport continuously winning like this are miniscule.
This is potentially history in the making. Enjoy it for what it is, not what you'd like it to be.
I say this as a fellow Djokovic fan.
Mate I couldn’t care less how ugly he wins as long as he wins, and although he’s up 2-1 I’m still feeling sick, if he was playing anywhere near his best tennis I’d be more confident but he’s honestly playing so far below his usual self. Yes that’s to do with the pressure of the moment. I understand that. Doesn’t make it any less frustrating to watch.

The serve botting or the fist pumps, not sure which is more annoying at this point.

The serve botting easily

Dead set has missed about 2 first serves this set!

Novak looks in control now and this set looks destined for a tie break, but don't discount an unexpected poor service game from him, just to make it a little bit interesting...

Back