Grand Slam Wimbledon

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm glad I have my no expectations rule with Nick now. I enjoyed that for what it is was.

Probably was there for the taking but he will always be a slam finalist I suppose

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flogios gonna flogios

Shocking match really from Nick, too many serve volleys and he looked completely out of rhythm after the first set. Shot selection all night was lazy.

Good effort to get this far but he'll never win it so long as the big 3 are still round and he doesn't take his professionalism to the next level.

Shocking match really from Nick, too many serve volleys and he looked completely out of rhythm after the first set. Shot selection all might was lazy.

Good effort to get this far but he'll never win it so long as the big 3 are still round and he doesn't take his professionalism to the next level.

Shocking match? Probably played the best he could have played. Novak unlike every other player was getting 220kmph serves back and deep as well. He was too good. Nick played well

Most of the post discussion will be about Kyrgios, but Novak played unbelievably well after the 1st set today. He had to with how Nick was serving - any time me got half a sniff he took it, he's the best in the business at taking the clutch moments.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back