Grand Slam Wimbledon

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thought Nole would win the 4th 6-0 after seeing the meltdown but Kyrgios picked it only to see another meltdown in the tiebreaker

Djokovic the GOAT 💙

Shocking match? Probably played the best he could have played. Novak unlike every other player was getting 220kmph serves back and deep as well. He was too good. Nick played well
Nah he didn't, I get trying to end the rallies early against a player like Novak but he was doing it at the wrong times and when he was doing it at the right time he couldn't execute. His serve volley % wasn't great and he struggled to hit the lines from the baseline. I thought it was his worst performance of the tournament.

Kudos to Novax. He returned Nick’s smoking first serve as well as anyone could and he otherwise dominated the contest.

I thought Kyrgios’ relatively poor fitness began to show as the match progressed. Slow around the court, lazy footwork and tired groundstrokes.

Medvedev must be overwhelming favourite for the US Open and next Oz Open.

Nah he didn't, I get trying to end the rallies early against a player like Novak but he was doing it at the wrong times and when he was doing it at the right time he couldn't execute. His serve volley % wasn't great and he struggled to hit the lines from the baseline. I thought it was his worst performance of the tournament.

Any other player and Nick wins that match in straight sets. Novak is just the greatest returner the game has seen. He tried to mix it up as you have to be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back