Wimmera Football League Under 17's 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Darcy O'connor 2 smash it in...without cooke harrison..rory taggert..jayden king..beau nelson most weeks..knott twins injury and mitch creek off 2 AIS there will be noone 2 take votes off the little gun!!

you heard right but it was a bit of a joke, i remember the first game we played them. He barely got a touch and we ( the Eagles) beat them by 40 points but somehow he still got 3 votes, tell me how that is possible.

you heard right but it was a bit of a joke, i remember the first game we played them. He (o'connor) barely got a touch and we ( the Eagles) beat them by 40 points but somehow he still got 3 votes, tell me how that is possible.

Ararat V Stawell for the GF.
Taylor and Kelly will head back into the Warriors line up as the seniors fell out embarrisingly on the weekend so that will give some much added strength and bite and scoring power. Stawell could win the big one as it is played at Dimboola and we all know how the Rodents hate to travel.

you heard right but it was a bit of a joke, i remember the first game we played them. He (o'connor) barely got a touch and we ( the Eagles) beat them by 40 points but somehow he still got 3 votes, tell me how that is possible.

He " (o'connor)"... was unlucky not 2 poll more... its not the team who wins the game who always gets the votes its the best player on the ground ..which darcy was!! ..get over it...he won and could/should of won by more!!

Can anyone tell me what happened with stawell on the weekend?
Had a slow start in the 1st half and just couldn't get the ball passed the CHF line. Demons had done some home work by the look of it and getting a defender to play loose on about the 50 instead of manning up the forward. Must have thought he wasn't going to do much damage.

yeah sean christopher was running off his man to cut the ball off across half back that game and worked to great advantage but seemed to get no support from the other demons defenders in the grand final which led do a demons flogging.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what did you come mate?? your from nhill my goodness some one get me a bucket im going to be sick!!!!!!

Did I say something wrong??? i was only stating that i knew who came first and no one remembers who comes second... do you know who came second? you clearly must have something to do them, if you are so defensive, to something small

What is everyone's thoughts on the up coming season

Dimboola : too struggle again , one again know joy for the roos

Nhill : Too be around the mark again ?

Warracknebeal : Too be a handy side with some more then handy players

Minyip Murtoa : Too be like every year , no talent out there .

Ararat : Too be the bench mark all year , Very talented side

Horsham Demons : Will be pushing for a top 3 spot , all depends on who plays

Horsham saints . Unknown like every year . . Could be finals material . .

Stawell : Top 3 side . . Will be around the mark come September

Horsham United : Will they even field a side ?

Feel free to have a input . .

Any news form any teams ..
Practice match's ??

New recruits ?

Stawell smashed Great Western by 15 goals on wednesday night out at Great western ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back