Wimmera Football League Under 17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ararat vs horsham demons..
Well done to the dee's on a great and deserving win on the weekend, played much better than their opposition and were able to stop ararat scoring heavily with the wind.
IMO the rats came out of the quarter time huddle with their heads down and feeling fairly average about their game so far into the match. I witnessed the coaches give the rats side an absoulute spraying about their efforts against a 6 goal wind. I dont understand the point behind their abuse of the players when all that happens is that they go into the next quarter feeling sorry for themselves. I think the coaches should go back to the A.F.L were its alright to yell at players and cut the crap out of junior footy. These players are just kids, bloody hell give em a break they arnt senior footballers! I have also heard that the coaches have been telling there players to leave if they dont want to be there and follow a few other players that left earlier in the year to other clubs; tellin them that if they want to play for s**t clubs in a s**t league go on then. How low is that? Rating junior sides and clubs against themselves to try and make a team play better. Maybe this is why the rats got such a beating on the w.e, besides horshams talent that is!:confused:

Yeah, I'm going to back Cotch up here-tho i wasn't at the GF, through the year there was a couple of times when it seemed to get a bit full-on for junior footy. The occasional spray is ok, if needed, but there is never a need to swear, or blantantly abuse junior footballers-think the coach might want to pull his head in.

Any more crap and there'll be some delistings.

willow dnt ruin the illusion of my toughness:p

Howd the rats 17's vote count go (if its happened)
Well firstly, how did Stawell's go? or whenever it is? Jack and yourself to win Goalkicking. Who's gonna win your BnF?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well firstly, how did Stawell's go? or whenever it is? Jack and yourself to win Goalkicking. Who's gonna win your BnF?
October 3rd ours is
I know i finally get a trophey that isnt the reject coaches award:p
Uh could be Eck Cam Kimber or even Jack Fraser
Expect some of the younger kids to poll well
I'll need to see it to believe it old boy!!:)
Ah yes vote count.....
Top 5 were:
Scotty Dadswell 57
Toby Reid 52 or 53
Luke Broadbent 51 or 52
Jake Williamson 42
Nathan Stapleton 31
Not much of a suprise had a great year
How many games u miss u coulda been up there otherwise
You saw my toughness the day we played arardale at alexendra when hitchy went off i ran the other way

October 3rd ours is
I know i finally get a trophey that isnt the reject coaches award:p
Uh could be Eck Cam Kimber or even Jack Fraser
Expect some of the younger kids to poll well

Not much of a suprise had a great year
How many games u miss u coulda been up there otherwise
You saw my toughness the day we played arardale at alexendra when hitchy went off i ran the other way
Haha wat a grand old day i believe i ran you out for a duck that day if i recall lol :thumbsu: ya he was in a firey mood that day

ahh probably zanos.. polled well in league and is a great player..

legget, bywater and northy will all also poll well..

but ya never no ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back