Wimmera League 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

What happened?

If you believe everything you read in the paper, this;

The Ararat Football-Netball Club announced late last week that it had parted ways with senior assistant coach David Brady.

In a statement released to the media, Rats’ president Billy Bell stated: “Unfortunately David Brady was unable to commit to our club at the required level, as a consequence David has returned to the East Point Football Club”.

The club said it would not be making further comment.

http://www.araratadvertiser.com.au/story/3162081/hosking-win-one-of-best/?cs=1642

If you believe everything you read in the paper, this;

The Ararat Football-Netball Club announced late last week that it had parted ways with senior assistant coach David Brady.

In a statement released to the media, Rats’ president Billy Bell stated: “Unfortunately David Brady was unable to commit to our club at the required level, as a consequence David has returned to the East Point Football Club”.

The club said it would not be making further comment.

http://www.araratadvertiser.com.au/story/3162081/hosking-win-one-of-best/?cs=1642

Yet again the Cameo King delivers the goods, much like those playing days you mentioned earlier.

Dave Brady is quite the enigma, so would be interested to know the full details behind this.

What happened to the dimboola v horsham game today meant to be 2.20 at dimboola recreational reserve? Changed venue?

Interesting story developing where it is alleged a Wimmera League club has falsified records to have their player win the league goalkicking. Test messages swapped between two players of rival clubs where 2nd placed on goal kicking list had kicked 12 goals to join another player who had stated he had only kicked 3 goals, at top of goal kicking list. Records were subsequently lodged showing the kid had kicked 4 goals. Players from opposition who played against the eventual goal kicking award winner are adamant he only kicked 3 goals! Sad state of affairs if junior sport has come to this!!!

Rubbed out for two weeks with another week suspended until the end of next year. Video of the incident here:http://www.mailtimes.com.au/story/3308658/nick-pekin-found-guilty/?cs=224

Watched the footage and cannot believe that he only got 2 weeks!!!!! The suspended sentence week just reeks. Available to play in GF if they make it. So much for the commissions article in the WMT stating that they wont tolerate this type of behavior. This rule must only apply to non Horsham based sides!!!!

Watched the footage and cannot believe that he only got 2 weeks!!!!! The suspended sentence week just reeks. Available to play in GF if they make it. So much for the commissions article in the WMT stating that they wont tolerate this type of behavior. This rule must only apply to non Horsham based sides!!!!

Would have thought penalty was in line with Nathan Cloughs penalty from last year!!

Interesting story developing where it is alleged a Wimmera League club has falsified records to have their player win the league goalkicking. Test messages swapped between two players of rival clubs where 2nd placed on goal kicking list had kicked 12 goals to join another player who had stated he had only kicked 3 goals, at top of goal kicking list. Records were subsequently lodged showing the kid had kicked 4 goals. Players from opposition who played against the eventual goal kicking award winner are adamant he only kicked 3 goals! Sad state of affairs if junior sport has come to this!!!
Nothing in it, mistakes happen, kid got paid with 3 goals and it was a tie, end of story.

Nothing in it, mistakes happen, kid got paid with 3 goals and it was a tie, end of story.

Pigs Arse, Stawell official tried to cheat and was caught out. Official submitted results with Stawell player kicking 4 goals when even the player himself was adamant he had only kicked 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Horsham coaches refuse to speak to the Mail Times in protest to their reporting of last weeks Pekin incident??

What a f&^% stupid comment. Pekin is the coach! Why would he want to talk to the Mail Times about his suspension. Have you ever read any other suspended players comments in WMT? We will wait and see if Saints coaches talk about Adams suspension when it happens https://fbcdn-video-i-a.akamaihd.ne...1793702_30a6d02b652a0d479c6463e32157d2fa&dl=1

What a f&^% stupid comment. Pekin is the coach! Why would he want to talk to the Mail Times about his suspension. Have you ever read any other suspended players comments in WMT? We will wait and see if Saints coaches talk about Adams suspension when it happens https://fbcdn-video-i-a.akamaihd.ne...1793702_30a6d02b652a0d479c6463e32157d2fa&dl=1
Good One Hero.. Post it in real time not slow mo. Also post Carrs hit on Hallam and Conboy tackle on Clyne.
Let the boys play!!!! 3 Umpires and not even a free kick.

Saints are shot by the looks mate - heaps of niggles and a possible season ending injury, the week off couldn't of come at a better time. But still, my money would be firmly on Horsham at those odds especially with Pekin and possibly other premiership players to come back in.
Who are the saints players who could miss
And who are the demons who could come in? Are the burras a chance if they get past demons ?

Who are the saints players who could miss
And who are the demons who could come in? Are the burras a chance if they get past demons ?
Talk around town .demons to send Adams hit to league .Saints got Two hits from Carr to go to league. Minyip Murtoa big winners out of all this.

Talk around town .demons to send Adams hit to league .Saints got Two hits from Carr to go to league. Minyip Murtoa big winners out of all this.
Given there is video footage why do clubs have to refer incidents to League. Can't it bring charges on its own? Looks silly to wait for a club to raise it when the footage is already out for everyone to see.

Given there is video footage why do clubs have to refer incidents to League. Can't it bring charges on its own? Looks silly to wait for a club to raise it when the footage is already out for everyone to see.

The games aren't recorded by the League. Some clubs are recording their own footage. In this case Horsham recorded the game and the footage of the incident that has been plastered all over social media and reported on by The Mail Times has originated from inside the Horsham Football Club. Very ordinary form by the leaders at that club considering they were not happy with how the Pekin report and suspension including footage was posted on social media by The Mail Times.

Good One Hero.. Post it in real time not slow mo. Also post Carrs hit on Hallam and Conboy tackle on Clyne.
Let the boys play!!!! 3 Umpires and not even a free kick.

In case you are stupid or very very stupid, the incident happened 10 metres off the ball. So if we speed it up, the ball gets closer!!!! HMMMMM

In case you are stupid or very very stupid, the incident happened 10 metres off the ball. So if we speed it up, the ball gets closer!!!! HMMMMM
Real time F wit. Footy isn't played in slow mo so don't make a call on it in slow mo. Sounds like this a bit personal . Dees boy a bit worried. Post the footage of Carr on Hallam in slow mo that is .

The games aren't recorded by the League. Some clubs are recording their own footage. In this case Horsham recorded the game and the footage of the incident that has been plastered all over social media and reported on by The Mail Times has originated from inside the Horsham Football Club. Very ordinary form by the leaders at that club considering they were not happy with how the Pekin report and suspension including footage was posted on social media by The Mail Times.

Lets see. Saints recorded the game as they do every week. So the actual footage is courtesy of Horsham Saints!!! Therefore footage of the incident has not come from inside the HFC, So very ordinary on someones behalf but not the HFC. Also to your other post, no I did not post footage of Pekin incident as you allude to. I posted Adams incident. But link does appear to have been taken, so you got 1 thing right. Thank god for that or you would look like a F^&I% Tosser!!!!

Lets see. Saints recorded the game as they do every week. So the actual footage is courtesy of Horsham Saints!!! Therefore footage of the incident has not come from inside the HFC, So very ordinary on someones behalf but not the HFC. Also to your other post, no I did not post footage of Pekin incident as you allude to. I posted Adams incident. But link does appear to have been taken, so you got 1 thing right. Thank god for that or you would look like a F^&I% Tosser!!!!
Think you might be a bit rattled. And not quite telling the truth. Footage came from independent person who by the way made you take it off your Facebook page as well because of copy right. So don't think saints gave you footage. I think your right that Adams might go . But for a bump like that to miss a grand final and after all the bitching Horsham did over Nicks case. Double standards. Nice to think the Dees would be better than that. Even Nelson reckons it s**t. But is happy to do what it takes to give them a chance. How do I know. I'm one of you. But don't agree with club stand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back