Wimmera Mallee Cricket Association

Remove this Banner Ad

only playing the wyche boys will be doing is at the bar! massive day at the races, would be a shame to miss it to play cricket!

Centre Sqaure said:
only playing the wyche boys will be doing is at the bar! massive day at the races, would be a shame to miss it to play cricket!
Yep that will be the go Blow right up at the races haha

Warrack Eagles said:
Yep that will be the go Blow right up at the races haha

indeed the boys will be sinking a few with the comfort in the back of their minds that they are 2 from 2 and putting the disatorous 1st innings batting display that was last year's grand final behind them.

as for other matches,
cant see brim beating rich avon from that posi, yet cant seem the losing 20 wickets in a day, if they are bowled out early look for mcpherson (mark) to shut up shop!!!

Charlton in a bit of trouble against Marnoo.

But if Marnoo make the runs with wickets to spare, I reckon they will let the Charlton fielders come in straight away and the two teams get on the cans. Nothing sh(ts me more than when your score gets passed by the batting team and they decide to keep you out in the field so they can practice batting.

Brim are good at doing this - really really good.

I hope Marnoo are reasonable and pull up stumps if they pass Charltons score.

Sainters should have a good game gotta make 216 in 74 overs!!! Good chance to go 2 from 2.

Navies4 said:
Charlton in a bit of trouble against Marnoo.

But if Marnoo make the runs with wickets to spare, I reckon they will let the Charlton fielders come in straight away and the two teams get on the cans. Nothing sh(ts me more than when your score gets passed by the batting team and they decide to keep you out in the field so they can practice batting.

Brim are good at doing this - really really good.

I hope Marnoo are reasonable and pull up stumps if they pass Charltons score.

Indeed!!! they do it beyond a joke,, fair enough if its tight for finals and you might need percentage, but brim are ridiculous when it comes to batting past totals!

Indeed!!! they do it beyond a joke,, fair enough if its tight for finals and you might need percentage, but brim are ridiculous when it comes to batting past totals!

yeah can't stand it when they do that, just takes the fun out of the game, tossers!
what happened to the sainters warrack eagles? fell a bit short, didn't get sucked into young leith's donkey drops?

yeah can't stand it when they do that, just takes the fun out of the game, tossers!
what happened to the sainters warrack eagles? fell a bit short, didn't get sucked into young leith's donkey drops?

haha there were a few that did get sucked right in i was already back in the pavillon by that time!!!!

Brim-KSH B Grade are on 2-0 :) beat Beulah and flogged RichAvon

Brim-KSH 244 d Rich Avon-Services 165 :thumbsu:

frogga played and dropped the easist catch i have ever seen in my life. They were pretty good bowling line up Jarred Tyler was good he was pretty quick too. a young kid by the name S. Reid was very good too. Other than them two thats about it!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Royal Dougy should be an interesting challenge to pick the best 20/20 side to represent down in Warnambool this year. What a trip that would be. Heard a big rumor that none of the R.A.S boys will be playing in any association cricket this year is this true???
As far a frogga goes if you were at Bendigo country week you would have seen one of the easiest catches dropped. Well not really dropped he ran the other way... Gotta give credit to the bloke though he is one of the blokes who makes the association run smoothly. Cheers to Frogga

I heard Norm 'Chicken' Hogan played for Birchip on Saturday, how'd he go? Don't tell me the RAS boys are still sooking about the footy trip fiasco, they've had a stacked team ever since they came in they can't have everything. :)

umm not to sure about Hogan if he played dont no who he is. Havent had a chat with the RAS boyz for a while dont no anything from them i heard that they might not play i hope they do tho. :)

yeah frog does a real good job, still talks trash about how good birchip are, and still can't drink ha ha

so what are scores from w/e, i know brim a grade made 230 against wyche narraport! who are the likely finalists in the 'a' grade this year, would expect to see RAS, brim, marnoo and wyche up there somewhere! any thoughts?

x man in regards to the 20/20 side love to hear your thoughts on the bowlers they would take down there?

so what are scores from w/e, i know brim a grade made 230 against wyche narraport! who are the likely finalists in the 'a' grade this year, would expect to see RAS, brim, marnoo and wyche up there somewhere! any thoughts?

x man in regards to the 20/20 side love to hear your thoughts on the bowlers they would take down there?

Dont know about this year as i havent played a game as yet mate. But if anything was to go on from last year Barbs and M.McPherson would be your opening pair. Hudson (if fit) M.Nicholls (great for the social bit) and probably someone like Kirk Boyle or Aaron Walklate maybe?? Dont really know

In regards to bendigo country week i hope they allow the Wimmera blokes to fill in again i know Leigh Funcke is pretty keen about going on tour and he would be a handy aquisiton to the side

Royal Dougy you got any scores from the weekend at all. Heard that R.A.S had another commanding victory thumping the absoloutlies. Seem to be a force this year who will be the sides to challenge out the finals this year in your opinion. Jeffcott have a good line up and so do Wyche but can the boys stay of the pi ss on friday nights to go all the way:D.
R.Brown got 72* for the YOBS on Saturday in the Busselton/Margerat River Association will he be another inclusion to the A's when he comes home. Any thoughts???

Question for Everyone now??
Best Allrounder in the league at the moment?
Best Bat in the league at the moment?
Best Bowler in the league at the moment?

Royal Dougy you got any scores from the weekend at all. Heard that R.A.S had another commanding victory thumping the absoloutlies. Seem to be a force this year who will be the sides to challenge out the finals this year in your opinion. Jeffcott have a good line up and so do Wyche but can the boys stay of the pi ss on friday nights to go all the way:D.
R.Brown got 72* for the YOBS on Saturday in the Busselton/Margerat River Association will he be another inclusion to the A's when he comes home. Any thoughts???

best allrounder would have to go to someone like a jacko keane from wyche. can sure send a few sharp deliveries down on his day along with his glorious array of shots when at the crease

i know wyche got done by 1 one run against brim, close encounter there! however, i think both sides were a little undermanned and as is the case early in the season the form may not be a true indicator of where the teams finish up in march!
havent seen much of the cricket this year, but mcpherson (mark) would have to be one of the better allrounders and also the mcpherson from marnoo is handy! as for the batters and bowlers too tough to call!

what's everyone's top four predicitons for 'a' grade?

ill start..... RAS, Wyche, Marnoo, Brim/Jeffcott

and as for the boys avoiding the term on a friday night, i think that might be out of the question

3 rounds gone and 3 to go for this year then were at the halfway mark :D all we got quite a few one dayers upto rds 11 & 12 2 day game

Cricket seems to go quicker then Footy ;)

So what are the ladder positions so far? And any further details from the weekend.. always interested to hear.

Is Marc Adams bowling for RAS if so he would have to be one of the best allrounders out there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back