Autopsy Demonblog book - now not a major motion picture

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers, but I actually don't know where to start with this challenge! The amount of filth to filter to be able to come up with only 22 is pretty overwhelming.

Not to mention the fact that the process will probably trigger PTSD - reading this thread has already caused involuntary twitches.

B: Dean Terlich, Tom Gillies, Mitch Clisby
HB: Simon Buckley, Jack Fitzpatrick, Daniel Nicholson
C: Cale Morton (C), Jordie McKenzie, Dom Barry
HF: Michael Evans, James Frawley, Shannon Motlop
F: Shannon Byrnes, Jared Rivers, Colin Garland
Ruck: Colin Sylvia, Jordan Gysberts, Jace Bode
Int: Sam Blease, Paul Johnson, Daniel ******* Bell
Sub: James Magner
Em: Mitch Clark, Heritier Lumumba, Byron Pickett
Coach: Mark Neeld
Senior Assistant Coach: Chris Connolly

Late out - Byron Pickett (hungover). Replaced in selected side by David Rodan
85494186.jpg

How come you escaped the cat? I'm too scared to even attempt an entry.
The cat was occupado

The results are in, and the winner is TheDarkDwarf who matched 13 players to my nightmare line-up as below... Please PM me your email and postal address and I'll make sure you get a copy when ready.

B: Buckley, Gillies, Strauss
HB: Bell, McNamara, Clisby
C: Bode, Couch, Gysberts
HF: Hughes, Davis, Maric
F: Weetra, Newton, Byrnes
Foll: Spencer, C. Johnson, Morton
Int: P. Johnson, Nicholson, Barry, Tynan (s)

Consolation prizes of a picture of that cat to darthsidusfan who cracked 12.

If you didn't win you can achieve a Newton/Meesen style delisting and redrafting by pre-ordering a copy here. Get in by the end of this week when there will be an "oh s**t, the exchange rate could go anywhere" price rise.

Cheerio and Go Dees,

SM

Tom Gillies oh my **** I remember
85494186.jpg

The results are in, and the winner is TheDarkDwarf who matched 13 players to my nightmare line-up as below... Please PM me your email and postal address and I'll make sure you get a copy when ready.

If you didn't win you can achieve a Newton/Meesen style delisting and redrafting by pre-ordering a copy here. Get in by the end of this week when there will be an "oh s**t, the exchange rate could go anywhere" price rise.

Cheerio and Go Dees,

SM
85494186.jpg

Cheerio and Go Dees,

SM
Thank you, thank you very much. Will be looking forward to spending many a sleepless night reliving the glories of the past 12 years!!

Slightly off thread but imagine the chaos backline we could field right now:

B. Terlich OMAC Grimes
HB. H TMAC M.Jones

Apologies to Col Garland and Lynden Dunn.

Slightly off thread but imagine the chaos backline we could field right now:

B. Terlich OMAC Grimes
HB. H TMAC M.Jones

Apologies to Col Garland and Lynden Dunn.
I almost want that to happen out of fascination for watching it unfold. Get it done Roos because it could be an education in so many ways.

I'd also like to announce that in a deal brokered with the AFL Photos people that is almost as good as the deal we did with the AFL itself to get away with tanking, I have secured the rights to use this classic image as the front cover. No idea how my design guru (previously seen building the Tankquiry t-shirts) is going to turn a sideways rectangle shot into a book cover but god damn it we'll manage somehow. It certainly won't be by cropping out the startled looking child at the bottom.

fams.jpg

Pre-order here.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Supermercado, what do you mean by "hand delivered"? At what point does it need to be posted?
I wondered that but never asked. I imagine it is brought to your residence by Dutch apple cheeked maids wearing traditional costume or, if you pay extra, a group of Thai girls who perform a temple dance.

Supermercado, what do you mean by "hand delivered"? At what point does it need to be posted?

I will drive to your house and hand it to you personally (or preferably leave it on your doorstep because #saynotomingling). If you live within the Metro train network I'll deliver. Hard work being an artist.

I will drive to your house and hand it to you personally (or preferably leave it on your doorstep because #saynotomingling). If you live within the Metro train network I'll deliver. Hard work being an artist.

Thanks. #saynotomingling

Last edited:
Today I got angry at a door that wouldn't stay open, then i realized, I've got 2 copies of this magnificent tome on order!

Can't wait Supermercado!

Hello friends, the good news I managed to keep it down to a lightweight 793 pages in the end. Meant I couldn't fit everything I wanted in but oh well.

Just need to let everyone know that this Sunday is the last day to pre-order. After that you'll need to order directly off Amazon and will most likely cop a #fistedforever postage charge.

For everyone who has ordered firstly thanks and secondly I'm on target to get it to you in mid-November.

And now, back to the scheduled programming of that cat picture...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back