Autopsy Demonblog book - now not a major motion picture

Remove this Banner Ad

This book is awesome, love the cards inside.

2007 was a bit before i really got into AFL like i am now... its those memories like when Des Headland cracked the shits because someone made disparaging remarks about his tattoo of his daughter.... things I'd entirely blanked out

Thanks all, glad you're enjoying it.

damn, i wish i had a copy
Your dream can become reality here (but without the extra cartoon of Gawn spewing on $cully that pre-orderers pocketed).

I feel i need to share some of the pearlers....

..."When Ben Holland restricted Anthony Rocca using techniques perfected by the South African Police during the 1980s..."

THE INELIGIBLES (not for the comp, just for fun)
B: Mitch King, Jai Sheahan, Shane Neaves
HB: Cam Johnston, Joel Smith, Daniel Hayes
C: Heath Neville, Nathan Stark, Kelvin Lawrence
HF: Liam Hulett, Lucas Cook, Sam Weideman
F: Rory Taggert, Leigh Williams, Max King
Foll: Rob Campbell, Andre Gianfagna, Rhys Healey
Int: Brendan Van Schaik, Paul Newman, Luke Molan
Sub: Maia Westrupp
Coach: Garry Lyon

I had to include current players who haven't debuted, and had to go back to 2003 to find 22 players without a senior match.
Where the * is Trent Zomer?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel that Brock McLean should be captain of Melbournes s**t list team of the century. An absolute w***er at the best of times, then to go down the road and rat out the club to take attention away from the fact that you couldn't get a game at the blues. Big mouthed snitchy f-wit.

Most likely being drop punted around the mailroom by Australia Post operatives but PM me your address and I'll let you know where it's at.
It's fine - some dude pretending to be you got in touch and is delivering it on the weekend.

I had a moment there thinking this was all a big scam and you had even got Striker et al to post that they received copies just to throw me off the scent - which would have been insanely annoying but at the same time awesomely impressive. I don't know whether to be pleased the book is real or not.

It's fine - some dude pretending to be you got in touch and is delivering it on the weekend.

I had a moment there thinking this was all a big scam and you had even got Striker et al to post that they received copies just to throw me off the scent - which would have been insanely annoying but at the same time awesomely impressive. I don't know whether to be pleased the book is real or not.

Thank god we sorted that out. Now the rorts can continue.

Best book ever. I found a frame for the limited edition Max Gawn spewing print and am displaying it in the loo where it has already become a talking point. Tom Scully is captured particularly accurately. The bonus football cards are also very moving. I use the Jeremy Howe one to mark Round 20 2016 so if I need to I can flip forwards during times of perusing our more devastating losing streaks of yesteryear to remind myself that hope awaits. It's also now my heaviest book, outstripping my law texts by a reasonable margin. Ron Barassi was sitting on it when I woke up and looks very pleased with it.

Looking forward to getting mine. Hopefully i get to experience some australia post hijinks just like Proper Gander did. :)

8073145_f260.jpg

Love the book Super, very impressive, unfortunately for me the muthafvkers at Australia Post bent the living s**t out of my cover.

"Dont bend? haha" "Cram, crumple, crease, youll do fine"

giphy.gif

The Chris Lamb footy card made up for it though.

Love the book Super, very impressive, unfortunately for me the muthafvkers at Australia Post bent the living s**t out of my cover.

"Dont bend? haha" "Cram, crumple, crease, youll do fine"

giphy.gif

The Chris Lamb footy card made up for it though.

Absolute campaigners to a man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back