Admin Announcement Win badges all across BigFooty - it's raining 'chieves!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm guessing this means badges are fixed, again, for now.

Can we have a badge for people who post on the society religion and politics board so I know who to avoid

Guilty. The fishing is pretty good though.

Many users contact me asking how to get badges. Here's my guide on some of the ways to be-badge yourself.

Find special posts and like them.

Hint: Usually just click on the BADGES tab in the profile of a user who has the badge you want. You'll find hints or just a direct link in there.

Post a lot!

You get badges at different milestones.

Win competitions!

Tipping (footy, EPL, cricket and more), Werewolf, fantasy footy, Sweet FA Footy and more. All Sweet FA players get their club badge, and a premiership badge if they win the season.

Take part in a player sponsorship.

Ask on your club board about this.

Be a great contributor to a board.

You can get a contribution badge by running fun games and initiatives on your club board. Many boards also have Poster of the Year awards. If yours doesn't, talk to a mod and start one.

And many more...

Including Photoshop Meme comps, contributing to charity drives, or just liking cake.

THEN

Once you have your badges, you can display the ones you most want against your profile:

Is there an EKA badge cause I'm pretty sure I won one of those. Also how much do I have to pay for a tardis badge?

Is there a North Korean general badge for the person with the most badges?

And how far back to the Sweet FA badges go? Pretty sure I was a premiership player for the Hurricanes... but that was during the first couple of years.
You are right. 1 premiership in S2.

Badges are surreptitiously awarded by Supreme Leader C h i r f, based on his mood and the platitudes he receives from his entourage.

Pictured - C h i r f's entourage
zIBCyzJ.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Badges are surreptitiously awarded by Supreme Leader C h i r f, based on his mood and the platitudes he receives from his entourage.

zIBCyzJ.jpg
* the badges. When do we get a giant hat?

zIBCyzJ.jpg
Where is the Horse?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back