Win no.1 on the way for you this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Cats2001!

Team Captain
Mar 12, 2001
Melbourne, Vic
You guys are gonna get win number one on the board this Sunday at Subiaco. There is no doubt about it. Geelong are officially the worst team in the competition at the moment, plus we have a huge history of losing games to the bottom side.

I try and support my club, and will be barracking for them emmensly this Sunday, but I'm afraid that I will be tipping you guys: Fremantle. You have been playing 10,000 times better than us the past few weeks, extremely unlicky not to have a win against your name. You are competitive for at least 3 quarters. We are for zero.

Dont worry guys - a win will be on the board within a week. And Drummy will be safe because of it. Get down to Subi this Sunday, Freo fans, because there is no way we are gonna beat you.

Im picking Freo for the first time this week. If you had asked at the beginning of the week I would have said we would win easily but as the week has dragged on I am less and less sure.

Its all going to hinge on Fletcher, I think if he gets off our chances of winning are greatly increased.

Surprised

I cant believe it! I really thought you guys were gonna beat us! Put the radio on at half time: 11 goals to 2!

GO THE MIGHTY CATERS! Its about time a team helpd us out in need instead of us doing it to them!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back