Certified Legendary Thread **WIN PRIZES** Official Bay13 Poster of the Year 2020

Poster of the Year

• zackah

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Dinsdale

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Had to look that up as well.

Hold on are you referring to paying a host a fee for a game of football, or a girl having her breasts enlarged?

Cuppage of mod balls. Must say I quite enjoyed it when I was a mod.

They dont have the capacity to feel embarrassment or shame or they would have stepped down years ago.
you need us on the wall, you want us on the wall

Had to look that up as well.

Hold on are you referring to paying a host a fee for a game of football, or a girl having her breasts enlarged?
I think it refers to something Richmond forgot to do whilst working the umps shaft. Very important if you’re going to whinge & plead for match winning frees the way Jackie & Trent have been doing. ;)

I think it refers to something Richmond forgot to do whilst working the umps shaft. Very important if you’re going to whinge & plead for match winning frees the way Jackie & Trent have been doing. ;)
Lol I know you chop and change HB but did you forget that you currently support the Eagles?

You're embarrasing yourself my friend.

It's a shame zackah has gone missing from the bay because we had planned to award the POTY award today :(
I was otherwise engaged yesterday though I moved my melting to Facebook. You’re just too ugly to be my facebook friend :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Manipulating the poll so you appear to be winning a fake POTY?

im embarrassed for you :$

Also in an unrelated note, craffles release your benny’s

I have forgotten all of their passwords except for my oogac account

Back