Docker Gun

Bottom of the top.
Jan 8, 2020
Joondalup
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers, West Perth
Obvious development of or younger playing group and added competitiveness.

Best Wins:
Pre-Season Derby, Collingwood, St Kilda, Sydney, Norf

Best Loss:
Richmond

Worst Losses:
GWS, Geelong, West Coast

Docker82

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2013
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Best win: St Kilda - came from 37 odd down and won it against a bunch of flogs - delicious. We looked good last week but opposition were witches hats.

Best loss: Probably one of the close losses early on. I’ll go with Brisbane. We were impressive against Richmond too.

Worst loss: Can’t go past Carlton tbh. Absolutely garbage game against a garbage team that’s going nowhere fast. Worst 30 odd seconds of umpiring I’ve seen. When you have eagles fans texting you saying it’s bs you know is bs. Was gutted by losing to GWS as well in game I fully expected to win.

Last edited:

Outshined

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2009
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
We probably played worse in the derby, but the Geelong loss was particularly garbage due to the combination of the weather and the disgustingly low score.

Nothing beats the St. Kilda win. Boy that was sweet.

Apr 16, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
I still remember the game day thread for that St Kilda game. We were tearing strips off each other during the first quarter. I almost.. almost turned the game off.

What a beauty that comeback was, quite hilarious as well with Brad Hill short stepping the contest against Mundy when the game was on the line.

Thanks for Serong, Aish and Acres St Kilda.

Best Win: St Kilda, Pies, Norf. If we took advantage of our opportunities, Melbourne as well.
Best Loss: Richmond or Brisbane I guess
Worst Win: Adelaide (that was a s**t game)
Worst Loss: GWS, Geelong and whatever you call that bullshit v Carlton
I still remember the game day thread for that St Kilda game. We were tearing strips off each other during the first quarter. I almost.. almost turned the game off.
not to mention Young and then Darcy going off as well, s**t was hitting the fan, I was genuinely fearing a 100 point smashing

Belnakor

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 10, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Worst loss: Can’t go past Carlton tbh. Absolutely garbage game against a garbage team that’s going nowhere fast. Worst 30 odd seconds of umpiring I’ve seen. When you have eagles fans texting you saying it’s bs you know is bs. Was gutted by losing to GWS as well in game I fully expected to win.

we just weren't on for that GWS game.

Carlton while we did get those shocking decisions we also had plenty of opps to close out the game. We went too defensive.

May 11, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Ipswich Town FC, Leeds Rhinos
Best win: Hawks - simply because of recent history. To so comprehensively beat them was just so satisfying.

Best loss: Richmond - I think we showed the comp that we’re no longer a pushover. Shame the junktime goals pushed out the margin.

Worst win: Adelaide - battle of the 0-4 teams. We were poorer than in any of the four losses that preceded it.

Worst loss: Heart says Carlton. Head says Gold Coast because we are clearly a better team than the Suns. That 7-8 minute period in the second quarter when they piled on five goals and we barely touched the ball. Then we clawed our way back only to completely lose our heads again in the fourth quarter.

Really wish this was a 22 round season, I reckon we’d have made finals. That said, it’s just nice to not want the season to end after five seasons of limping over the line.

Back