Autopsy Win v Port

Remove this Banner Ad

All this Barlow talk, were you guys watching the same game as me?

68df59479eb7833fa5556308fcad56e8.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stoked with the win. Can't help thinking that Port left us off the hook a bit with some of their misses, but we were still there and still good enough to take advantage.

Blakely did well as usual. Weller was very quiet, fair call. Collins did a great job on Westhoff. Gee he's a solid bloke
I though Weller do well and Tucker quiet.

Tucker and Weller couldn't get a sniff...although a few times Tucker could've been hit up but they chose other options.

Barlow was immense. Robbie Grey got petrol poured on him, got set on fire, then Mick pulled out a firehose wang and urinated on him to put the fire out.

Clarke's tap work was great but until the last he was poor in the contest.

Mayne and Walters improved again, and Ballantyne was solid.

Dawson got a belting from Dixon.
Collins was swinging from back to forward as needed.

What has happened to Stephen Hill? He was horrid for the most part

Haven't seen the game yet. Looking at the stats though seems this was a 180 flip on last week with all the old legs dominating the contest?

Can't wait to watch the replay :)

Feeling pretty flat atm since our season is over and the 8 is locked in. But I thought I'd pop over and say well done on 3 in a row.

Stoked with the win. Can't help thinking that Port left us off the hook a bit with some of their misses, but we were still there and still good enough to take advantage.

We clearly didn't want it, You guys deserve the win 100%. If we gave the effort and unfortunately missed a few then it might be an honourable loss like last week vs the dogs.

For the last few weeks we had slight optimism on making the 8 off the back of going on some type of winning streak and hoping West Coast fall over.

But you guys gave our club a reality check and we are now forced to make some much needed changes tactically and changes to the players we field. Some of which have been passengers all year so now hopefully they get dropped.

Last edited:
Tucker and Weller couldn't get a sniff...although a few times Tucker could've been hit up but they chose other options.

Barlow was immense. Robbie Grey got petrol poured on him, got set on fire, then Mick pulled out a firehose wang and urinated on him to put the fire out.

Clarke's tap work was great but until the last he was poor in the contest.

Mayne and Walters improved again, and Ballantyne was solid.

Dawson got a belting from Dixon.
Collins was swinging from back to forward as needed.

What has happened to Stephen Hill? He was horrid for the most part
Rubbish on the Dawson comment. Dixon is one of the leading contested marks in the AFL this year he had 8 possessions and kicked 1 goal.

I think Crozier was again really good across half back despite having two kicks smothered. Neale also superb obviously. I think Sheridan and Sutty have improved their performances massively over the last month. Mayne and Ballas have also lifted their rating over recent weeks. Clarke played well, admittedly against two undersized rucks. Hill and walters would probably be placed second and third (behind Neale) in best and fairest at the moment so it has to be a good sign we got a win with both down. The maligned pair of D.Pearce and Suban were both terrific too.

Haven't seen the game yet. Looking at the stats though seems this was a 180 flip on last week with all the old legs dominating the contest?

Can't wait to watch the replay :)
Without looking at the stats, I thought we did okay in the middle, though they got a couple of fast breaks. Around the ground Barlow and Blakely were good, as was Suban and Neale. Mundy was okay. Crozier earnt some more brownie points with a convincing display matched up against Neade I think, but Hill and Sheridan were up and down with at times awful disposal. Spurr took a number of great defensive marks like Ibbotson would but also provided rebound as well. Pav returned to the role of prominent forward, Taberner was okay, dropped a couple of marks but workrate was high. Ballantyne was the best of the smalls, though Walters, Mayne and Weller put influential pressure in the forward line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back