Rumour Winderlich [Staying with the Cartel]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's played one good season in his whole pathetic career. Will spew if he comes to us.

Tuggz, he had probably his best and most consistent seasons this year.
Could potentially get 2 quality years out of him.
He is just as good one on one inside 50 as Dustin Martin.
Can kick 3-4 goals a game.
Would be a good addition, trust me.

3/4 goals a game would make him an 80 goal a year player. Nope. Honestly, I think he's rubbish. Not saying it to get a rise. Plenty of Essneodn players I do rate, but he isn't one of them.
I agree, why do we have to suffer for their stuff up's, will be 30 in 2015, what would he possibly bring to our side.
You speak the truth.

Fact is our attack isn't very potent. If we can add one more midfielder to keep Lids and Dusty forward for longer it becomes extremely dangerous and really difficult to match up on. Jack is no average KPF, Vickery is incredibly agile for a big man, Griffiths is a terrific contested mark, Martin is terrific one-on-one, Lids is incredibly classy around goals, Winderlich is just as good in a marking contest as he is on ground level, Titch is always dangerous...

Winderlich is a jet when fit.
Has x-factor, something we have only with Dustin.
Would be a great addition to the list for a year.

Hey, if it's for peanuts, why not?
Coz he takes a spot on the list we should be using on developing a player for the long term .

My favourite part of that article is the bit about Kavanagh wanting to explore his options elsewhere, given the flog and his old man basically told everyone that he would only play for Essendon it's yet another bout of karma coming back their way.

What are you smoking? Can kick 3-4 goals a game? He kicked 3 goals or more once this season in 15 games.

Very average footballer. Injury prone and 30. No thanks.

What are you smoking? Can kick 3-4 goals a game? He kicked 3 goals or more once this season in 15 games.

Very average footballer. Injury prone and 30. No thanks.
He played off a half-back line for most of it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back