Rumour Winderlich [Staying with the Cartel]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

kool.jpg

I swear Hird brainwashes these gooses - including the brain dead supporter base who just accept that everything he does is right
i absolutely cannot stand James Hird ...puts on a pretence all the time that butter wouldnt melt in his mouth..and absolute tool...him and that twit Matthew Lloyd were the biggest tools ever to set foot at Essendon...both full of spin but always looking after number one first...while appearing like the footy club is number one....LoSerS

i absolutely cannot stand James Hird ...puts on a pretence all the time that butter wouldnt melt in his mouth..and absolute tool...him and that twit Matthew Lloyd were the biggest tools ever to set foot at Essendon...both full of spin but always looking after number one first...while appearing like the footy club is number one....LoSerS

I'll actually defend post-footy Lloyd. As a footballer, I hated him off field. Came across and an arrogant know it all dick. Still remember him saying Ty Zantuck would blossom at the Dons because its a club with a proper footy culture (ignoring the fact Ty was a complete and utter tool).

Post retirement though, I've enjoyed him as a commentator. He is honest about what he is saying, whether its personal opinion, information he's been told, or a fact he knows - and he usually indicates the origin of the source. He also has stuck by his opinions when unpopular if he still held them, but also has conceded being incorrect when proven so.

He's also a pretty astute footy head when it comes to the game.

I'm personally shocked, because I expected to loathe him and love Harley, but its been the exact opposite

Dam.
Would have improved our team, I have no doubt.
Oh well!

Jokes aside, if fit he would add to our team. Thats a big if though.

As I posted earlier in the week, he's one of those classics who is worth more staying at EFC than he is changing clubs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The back flips from Bomber fans will be worth it too. :D

there will be some, but not too many

most pegged his departure being over Hird leaving - so they will see his staying a sign that the club has given him assurances Hird is committed to for 2015

As I posted earlier in the week, he's one of those classics who is worth more staying at EFC than he is changing clubs

Winderlich.

"I want to retire injuries on the body taking its toll"

" Oh wait i want to play again"

"Oh wait i want to play again but not at EFC, theres no way i will play there again "

"Oh wait I want to play again with EFC "

lol, make up your mind FFS.

I was a big advocate for getting him.
Is a gun when fit, and would have made our forward line dangerous.
I think we will be the front runners for Taylor Hunt now.
Need a run-with player like him, and he's only 23.
Can probably get him for a 3rd round pick.

Winderlich.

"I want to retire injuries on the body taking its toll"

" Oh wait i want to play again"

"Oh wait i want to play again but not at EFC, theres no way i will play there again "

"Oh wait I want to play again with EFC "

lol, make up your mind FFS.

to be fair, you can say the same thing about our 2013 B&F winner

Jackson , i didn't even know he was contemplating retirement until he retired.

he had to be talked out of it at the end of the 2012 season, and to be fair to several here, it was rumoured for much of the year he was considering hanging them up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back