Media Winds Of Change

Remove this Banner Ad

wait i thought this was a joke.
Dire wolves weren't all that much bigger then a grey wolf, just heavier. which is why they died out. once the big slow animals began dying out they were no longer a suitable predator.

if anything the roy's should be renamed the dire wolves: Older, slower, fatter and most match threads suggest their extinct.

wait i thought this was a joke.
Dire wolves weren't all that much bigger then a grey wolf, just heavier. which is why they died out. once the big slow animals began dying out they were no longer a suitable predator.

if anything the roy's should be renamed the dire wolves: Older, slower, fatter and most match threads suggest their extinct.

In all fairness, the reason we're not in the match threads is because we're all watching Matlock

In all fairness, the reason we're not in the match threads is because we're all watching Matlock
Wait what? Your side doesn't post in match threads, surely not.

There's a recent poll to suggest that not only do you do, you're also better at it than anyone else. I'm confused.

There's a recent poll to suggest that not only do you do, you're also better at it than anyone else. I'm confused.
Frankston Rover I'm starting to have serious doubts on this poll of yours if this is correct

Matlock inspires us to post to the highest of quality at the sacrifice of quantity.

Unless its a thread about pantskyle

#Pantskyle

Matlock inspires us to post to the highest of quality at the sacrifice of quantity.

Unless its a thread about pantskyle

#Pantskyle

I remember going to Reardo 's house on Whore st once and all he watched was Murder she wrote, he even had pics in his bedroom of all the Golden Girls.

Reardo1.jpg

So where are we at with this?

Obviously we are waiting for the Mobbs and EKA to be announced and then Okey will communicate the next steps. One thing this has done is made people discuss it and rethink tightening up on loop holes in the SFA system.

We have also been working hard behind the scenes discussing the happenings of this thread and taking our emotions out the equation and looking at all angles from most of the for's and against's that have been shown.

We are flexible out our way but we will be doing what we feel is best for this playing group and its future.

We have considered what we will do if our proposal is knocked on the head, we have come up with an alternative brand that is equally as exciting. But like all things within most clubs it will go through a crucial voting process (currently underway) which has asked our group to vote on which rebrand they want in S19 and the majority will win out......

Once we have permission from the powers that be we will unveil our new brand.

Obviously from our perspective the sooner the better so we can commence recruiting for S19 but one thing we are United on is we do not want our current mascot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So where are we at with this?

Obviously we are waiting for the Mobbs and EKA to be announced and then Okey will communicate the next steps. One thing this has done is made people discuss it and rethink tightening up on loop holes in the SFA system.

We have also been working hard behind the scenes discussing the happenings of this thread and taking our emotions out the equation and looking at all angles from most of the for's and against's that have been shown.

We are flexible out our way but we will be doing what we feel is best for this playing group and its future.

We have considered what we will do if our proposal is knocked on the head, we have come up with an alternative brand that is equally as exciting. But like all things within most clubs it will go through a crucial voting process (currently underway) which has asked our group to vote on which rebrand they want in S19 and the majority will win out......

Once we have permission from the powers that be we will unveil our new brand.

Obviously from our perspective the sooner the better so we can commence recruiting for S19 but one thing we are United on is we do not want our current mascot.
Melbourne United is taken bro

Alternative brand... **** me.

What an identity crisis

You did read the post yes? So you understand why we came up with a plan B yes? You also read the part that we don't want to be the Gumbies yes?

You ever happy anyways or you just like reading your own posts?

This wasn't a troll?

Nope

You did read the post yes? So you understand why we came up with a plan B yes? You also read the part that we don't want to be the Gumbies yes?

Nope

I like to think of it as a untrolled troll, only worth it for the replies.

Nope
You came up with a plan B because you don't want to be the Gumbies anymore.

Like I said, identity crisis.

An identity Crisis in a Fantasy Game how bland.

Does this mean if the Gumbots aren't allowed to change neither are the furies?
What are you changing to?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back