Universal Love Windy Hill- Movin' Out (David's Song)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm feeling more shawshank redemption.
Go and bury a keg next to the behind post and only dig it up when we win the flag

funny you say that! after that 93 win, i got a premiership stubby holder, put a stubby in and said it was to be drunk at next flag (expecting it to be 94) I placed it on my trohpy shelf with pride.

True to my word i cracked it in 2000..... worst, most feral thing ive ever put to my lips! I dont recommend 7 year old beer!
*spit*

I was surprised to hear the indoor facilities would be ready this time next year?

Premiership celebration at Windy Hill would be awesome, just hope I'm not walking around in an A-Frame and can celebrate how it should be celebrated!!

Have fond memories of watching training after school during the week and running around after the footy when it was kicked over the fence.

It's a change the club needs to keep up!

so its settled! when we win our next flag we all meet at the centre circle of windy hill with whatever gets you smashed. 10pm.

Excellent:thumbsu:

Can't wait for this to be bumped.

EDIT: How will we know who's who? There needs to be an identifier.

I'm feeling more shawshank redemption.
Go and bury a keg next to the behind post and only dig it up when we win the flag

This metaphor actually works a treat. Even down to crawling through a river of s**t; it's perfectly equivalent to the overall experience of being an Essendon supporter in the last ten years, plenty of crap to get through.

Now if we just hope it rains so that we can look to the skies, rip our shirts off and embrace the 'breaking of the drought'...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a
This metaphor actually works a treat. Even down to crawling through a river of s**t; it's perfectly equivalent to the overall experience of being an Essendon supporter in the last ten years, plenty of crap to get through.

Now if we just hope it rains so that we can look to the skies, rip our shirts off and embrace the 'breaking of the drought'...

As Red put it....

Let me tell you something friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.....

Sounds like a plan. Hirdy wanders up. You become embarassed because of the joint. He smiles, reaches out, and takes a hit.:D

hird-dazed.jpg

Sounds like a plan. Hirdy wanders up. You become embarassed because of the joint. He smiles, reaches out, and takes a hit.:D

Semi-prescient!

If only it was just a joint.

And to think I said this before February 2013, just as an aside.

On another note, I hope others here are still as strong in their commitment to the 'celebrate 17 at Windy Hill' cause. I have a bottle of Johnny Blue now too, so Ben and I can both bring them along.

And to think I said this before February 2013, just as an aside.

On another note, I hope others here are still as strong in their commitment to the 'celebrate 17 at Windy Hill' cause. I have a bottle of Johnny Blue now too, so Ben and I can both bring them along.

I am, what a gem of a thread, well bumped Doss :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back