Injury Wines has done his shoulder

Remove this Banner Ad

says he will be back round 3.....

Good. Means we aren't rushing it too much.

That means Wines and Dixon will probably return the same week (or close to).

can we get him this for next pre-season from the bigfooty fund

Wave_Race_64_Coverart.png

He'll be an absurdly good healer is he's back before round 4.

You mean he’ll be an absurdly slow healer if he isn’t back before round 4.

That’s 9 weeks away. The surgery was last week, so that’s 10 weeks. R2 would be 8 weeks.

Davies said there was an 8-10 week timeframe with the surgery.

The whole thing has been blown out of proportion. Did anyone question boak or dangerfield over surfing? Risks of injury are significant. Golf is a risk. Hiking is a risk.

Sent from my SM-T815Y using Tapatalk

No, 'blown out of proportion'? Surely not. This board (and the general media in this state) is usually so level headed in its reaction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whole thing has been blown out of proportion. Did anyone question boak or dangerfield over surfing? Risks of injury are significant. Golf is a risk. Hiking is a risk.

I seem to have missed the outrage over Talia wrecking his knee by turning over in bed.

Sleeping in the off-season should be banned!

They didn’t get injured, Ollie did.

Golf is a risk .. welllll
Remember ... Tony (Ant) Antrobus ..Played for Nth. Adelaide, Essendon & St Kilda . I teamed up with Tony and we won the Company pairs comp.
We celebrated after that ...:D

willem drew is 192cm now? not bad
Posted as much after looking at some training pics that he was 190 and then some.
They must have put him on the rack.
Hoping we start to see a lot more of him Patmore Garner Frampton Marshall Farrell and Ladhams.
Throw in our 2019 newbies and if selection is merit based and our style of play improves then
hope can spring eternal.

Jury out on Hewett and AJ.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back