Injury Wines has done his shoulder

JUSTWORK

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Beyond that, this is elite sport we’re talking about. If shelving waterskiing in-season is going to tip someone over the edge, perhaps such rarified atmospheres aren’t for them.

Just be prepared to leave the money and opportunity on the table when you leave.

Exactly, if you think that asking that is too much then your not serious about your career and being the best.

Dalfino

#BringBackTheBars
May 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
If Wines plays round 1, I'd be licking my ****ing lips if I were Bernie Vince, Jack Viney, Clayton Oliver and Nathan Jones. His shoulder is going to be in their sights the moment the ball is bounced.

Tibbs

The Bearded ZERK!
Sep 9, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Ding ding ding

We're now on 40 pages of people saying exactly the same thing over and over again. Some people saying it for about the 75th time.

Please play a game of footy soon so there can be something else for everyone to bitch relentlessly about
What are you talking about? I am really interested in hearing what people think about Wines' injury!! Over, and over, and over, again!!!

BREAKING: Polarising newsworthy thing regarding star player triggers endless missives amidst preseason on footy forum

In related news, people on eBay shop a fair bit.

If Wines plays round 1, I'd be licking my ****ing lips if I were Bernie Vince, Jack Viney, Clayton Oliver and Nathan Jones. His shoulder is going to be in their sights the moment the ball is bounced.
Viney and Jones are tough cookies, Oliver would flop to the ground if contact was made.

DSL64

All Australian
Sep 29, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
I'm torn on this topic. On one hand I agree Ollie needs an outlet away from footy however on the other hand you have to be responsible ... As a young father i gave up riding motorbikes because i was self employed and an accident would have stopped any family income...

But, but...

You need to have a life...

Mental issues and stuff...

Ilias M

Club Legend
Mar 22, 2015
Port Adelaide, Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Again Roo and Doty’s this morning insisted that another player was injured muscle turn from the bone. Club has denied

What’s going on
9B7E6372-8E6C-4C3A-A2C3-0AC1F1B3AF17.jpeg

Again Roo and Doty’s this morning insisted that another player was injured muscle turn from the bone. Club has denied

What’s going on View attachment 613267
MMM countering 5AAs' Wrinkles and Stupid with their own odd couple, Fatso and Ugly

Back