Wines: Just a poor man's Crouch

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's focus on the fact that there's no way Crouch has missed 80 games entirely through injury.
He's also missed 80 out of 122 games

Let's focus on the fact that there's no way Crouch has missed 80 games entirely through injury.
Where are you pulling this 80 games missed rubbish?

Crouch has played 42 of a possible 97.

So overall I believe the various crers are busily lying a lot in this thread

Ah no that would be you...

Let's see you try and squirm your way out of this flog...

Tell us again why you don't go to games, Injury Troll ?

No, no injury troll

Just between us you old wicked witch, I check the post out with Admin before using and was given the okay to go ahead with it.

So nope old witchey, it aint an injury troll

Now why do I not go to games?

I'm disabled, my wife is also disabled, she has a subtype of muscular dystrophy and we are now permanent carers of our three year old Granddaughter.

Yes he was dropped for bad discipline

So you agree with me, now let's focus on the fact that there's no way Crouch has missed 80 games entirely through injury.

He's a disaster when compared to a stud like Ollie Wines

No where near how obvious you Shitlaide nuffies are with your obsession and jealousy of big brother's the Paer

Showing your intelligence again by using the possessive of brother when you mean the plural. Given that level of intelligence, you have just given yourself away without doubt as a Poort flog.

No, no injury troll

Just between us you old wicked witch, I check the post out with Admin before using and was given the okay to go ahead with it.

I'm disabled, my wife is also disabled, she has a subtype of muscular dystrophy and we are now permanent carers of our three year old Granddaughter.
Nah..you never resort to name calling
The fact that you "checked with Admin" :rolleyes: says enough then doesn't it.

One would think then that trolling a player because of a physical, chronic injury would be the last thing you'd do.
But then again - geese and ganders you've always had trouble with.
So
Again -you creepy shiver - find someone else's spine to crawl up
Frank-Underwood-Closing-Door-House-of-Cards.gif

So you agree with me, now let's focus on the fact that there's no way Crouch has missed 80 games entirely through injury.

He's a disaster when compared to a stud like Ollie Wines

Other than that game. He has been best 22 when not injured.

Depends, do you count games required to get up to speed, like this season? Because IMO they are also games missed because of injury.

Guys like John Butcher dont just get a game at our club. 31 games he played. THIRTY ONE!

No, no injury troll

Seeing as its ok to troll here, I'd say you have more disabilities than you're even admitting.

Makes sense though.

But yeah I do see plenty of disabled people attend games every week. Maybe you'll go when you're 5-0 one day?

Its even more baffling that you'd have a go at crouch given your circumstances. Probably like all those times people ask you why you dont have a job, apparently being injured/disabled is no excuse.

Well no, they havent.
Port Power since 1997
Port Adelaide since 1870 ages.
The best way to tell if its the same team. Did port stay in the SANFL? Yes they did.
But lets be honest, if we want to count SANFL premierships and history then the crows consist of every other team bar port, and then have a lot more premierships and have been around just as long.
Geez you have to laugh at what some Crows flogs think about Port Adelaide and their history, which started from 1870 and approved by the AFL. Google will help you ..
Oh.. the crows consist of all the SANFL Clubs and can claim all their premierships .. try telling that to the SANFL Clubs lol
The Crows were formed because Port Adelaide wanted to leave the SANFL and go to the AFL.
Simple to understand.

Geez you have to laugh at what some Crows flogs think about Port Adelaide and their history, which started from 1870 and approved by the AFL. Google will help you ..
Oh.. the crows consist of all the SANFL Clubs and can claim all their premierships .. try telling that to the SANFL Clubs lol
The Crows were formed because Port Adelaide wanted to leave the SANFL and go to the AFL.
Simple to understand.
Where did Powa finish in '96?

Simple to understand.

Yes Port Adelaide started in 1870
But their AFL team didnt.

So the crows were formed becuase Port wanted to leave....except Port didnt get a team lol

That must make you mad. Prob why you've still got a chip on your shoulder...being the little brother must hurt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes Port Adelaide started in 1870
But their AFL team didnt.
So the crows were formed becuase Port wanted to leave....except Port didnt get a team lol
That must make you mad. Prob why you've still got a chip on your shoulder...being the little brother must hurt
Little brother lol
You have to be related to be a little brother .. no way are Port & Adelaide related.

Far out. Port smack up a bunch of teenagers and this Asgardian fellow is huffing and puffing and posting away like a mad man despite going missing for the last couple of weeks.

Far out. Port smack up a bunch of teenagers and this Asgardian fellow is huffing and puffing and posting away like a mad man despite going missing for the last couple of weeks.

Your posting history is one bout of the disappearing virus after another.

No idea what you're talking about. I regularly post on the Adelaide board.

And speaking of virus, I guess one will miraculously strike you right at the time when Port have a loss, rendering you incapable of posting.

Why the feigned stupidity ... we already believe that of you

Yes Nodster

Time to get this back on track

...."wish Boak was our captain"

Said no one ever !

Holy s**t.

Geez our captain is a front runner

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Get Tex off the ground

**** off Tex

Walker hindering us now.

Tex needs to hand over captaincy to Sloane.

They need to drag Walker.

His refusal to play in front, and his non stop giving away of free kicks and 50 metres has snuffed out any chance at all that they had of getting back into this.

What the **** are you doing big man.

Walker has been ... not good.

Tex - disgraceful game.

Bloody hell Tex

Walker is ******* hopeless a big man like that can't even hold his ground and has to result to shitty pushing and nudging tactics

How many frees has Tex given away today?!

Hang your head Tex, an inexcusable performance from the captain.

What is Tex doing? Absolute s**t.
Get tex off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back