Wines: Just a poor man's Crouch

Remove this Banner Ad

dav3

Brownlow Medallist
May 1, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Only because they are either idiots, or because they have such a high standard for him.

He is leading the league in goal assists, is currently 8th in goals (only 6 behind the leader, and with a stacked forward line), and this year alone is averaging almost three goals and 6.5 marks a game.

Tell me, does that look like a good CHF and leader to you?

I believe his completely unwillingness to chase and tackle was highlighted as an issue.

May 7, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
49érs, SF Giants, GS Warriors
Tex would waltz straight into starting CHF on any team in the competition, who the **** are you kidding.
Don't shoot the messenger. Just stating the facts that Bogan Tex has been dropped previously in his career for not tackling.

If he is so great as a CHF, when was the last time he crashed a pack and took a contested mark from behind? :rainbow:

Maddogmetro

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Washington Wizards
Don't shoot the messenger. Just stating the facts that Bogan Tex has been dropped previously in his career for not tackling.

If he is so great as a CHF, when was the last time he crashed a pack and took a contested mark from behind? :rainbow:

Plenty of times, why don't you look through his games and find them.

In addition to all his other contributions posted above.

(He is leading the league in goal assists, is currently 8th in goals (only 6 behind the leader, and with a stacked forward line), and this year alone is averaging almost three goals and 6.5 marks a game.)

Now gtfo

subaru

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
I wonder if Pyke will have the balls and drop Bogan Tex like "Gummy Bear" did when Bogan Tex refused to tackle early in his career :drunk:
"Gummy Bear"

???????
:$:$:$:$
giphy.gif

dav3

Brownlow Medallist
May 1, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Plenty of times, why don't you look through his games and find them.

In addition to all his other contributions posted above.

(He is leading the league in goal assists, is currently 8th in goals (only 6 behind the leader, and with a stacked forward line), and this year alone is averaging almost three goals and 6.5 marks a game.)

Now gtfo
...... and yet Dixon is a "spud who can't mark the ball", who averages 2x the contested marks, 2x the one percenters, and over 2x the tackles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 7, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Plenty of times, why don't you look through his games and find them. Now gtfo

You might want to ask your fellow flogs on the Camries board who have said the same thing that he has not taken a pack mark since he did his ACL.

He has lost all confidence in his ability to jump from behind a pack for fear of landing awkwardly.

Now GTFO out of this thread as you have not been able to provide one shred of evidence why Fatty Crouch is better than Wines :thumbsu:

Maddogmetro

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Washington Wizards
You might want to ask your fellow flogs on the Camries board who have said the same thing that he has not taken a pack mark since he did his ACL.

He has lost all confidence in his ability to jump from behind a pack for fear of landing awkwardly.

Now GTFO out of this thread as you have not been able to provide one shred of evidence why Fatty Crouch is better than Wines :thumbsu:

Newsflash dh, you tagged me in this thread, and I have yet to see one iota of evidence from you that is on topic. All I see is a continuous stream of s**t spewing from your keyboard.

subaru

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Newsflash dh, you tagged me in this thread, and I have yet to see one iota of evidence from you that is on topic. All I see is a continuous stream of s**t spewing from your keyboard.
Wait til he makes a bet with you, but it's an imaginary post, and even after pics and quotes proving he's wrong and a complete flog, he welches !
The guys a nutjob

Actually, I should add him to the welching list thread !

May 7, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams

Here is some more evidence

Come back to me when Fatty Crouch dominates a final like this. We will be waiting a very long time :$

May 7, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Wait til he makes a bet with you, but it's an imaginary post, and even after pics and quotes proving he's wrong and a complete flog, he welches !
The guys a nutjob

Actually, I should add him to the welching list thread !
Hai welcher.

Nutjob? So much irony coming from the most obsessive flog on BF. Must not be much bookwork happening today hey? :rainbow:

May 7, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
When is the last time Wines actually played in a final again?
When was the last time Fatty Crouch dominated a final?

Here is a hint.... never
Try presenting actual objective evidence that Wines is better. A highlights video is no evidence at all.
Good to see you did not watch the video at all.

If you did you would have noticed that Wines kicked 2 goals and was involved in numerous scoring assists.

Just come out and admit it Madflog. Fatty Crouch has been a bust and is just a plodder.

Maddogmetro

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Washington Wizards
When was the last time Fatty Crouch dominated a final?

Here is a hint.... never

Good to see you did not watch the video at all.

If you did you would have noticed that Wines kicked 2 goals and was involved in numerous scoring assists.

Just come out and admit it Madflog. Fatty Crouch has been a bust and is just a plodder.

Maybe, just maybe, I'll need: more than a highlights video from one game, and actual statistics and other objective measures.

If you can't even present that, why did you bother tagging me in here.

Also, calling Crouch a bust is just stupid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back