Wines: Just a poor man's Crouch

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha you must be a complete idiot if you couldn’t see what I was doing in the first post. I know Jenkins is playing (you’d have to be completely stupid to not know when an 700k a year player is in and out of your rival team). The joke just doesn’t work as well if I’m saying only 1 squib is playing on 800k a year, looks better with the 1.5 mil & 2 of them in the SANFL which was the case a few weeks back, and likely will be the case in a few weeks seeing your track record with Gibbs this year.

The point is kind of lost though when someone is too stupid that you have to dumb it down so much that they understand. Ironically, your clear anger is getting the better of you, so maybe next time you’ll be able to see a joke for what it is rather than getting immediately angry that the point flies straight over your head...or maybe you just aren’t very bright, who knows.

So Jenkins back for good now or just when you can afford a front runner in the AFL side? I don’t think it’ll be too far off you guys to have 2 non-injury affected players on 1.5 mil combined salary back in the SANFL together.
CDE183E7-B115-451F-92BA-2AFA766D9C1C.gif
Saw what you did

Dammit we aren’t playing the crows SANFL team though so we won’t get to witness him playing against Jenkins and Gibbs on a combined 1.5 million. “

Still laughing about it

Sort of like you crow fans have been crying all year "If it wasn't for the injuries we'd be good!"

LOL! Doesn't mean a thing if you can't get on the park. Maybe you should hire some competent fitness and conditioning staff?

This didnt age well.

Nek minit Wines playing SANFL, port with a massive injury list.

Injuries were the only reason we won the showdown apparently.

Port will always be crows bitches.. just accept it puffers it’s less painful if you just try to relax, and bite the pillow for comfort..

From the Poort board the last time the shiny fat kid played:

"Worse game by a Port Adelaide Captain I can remember....that is all"

"Ollie Wines is a disgrace and shouldn't be captain. Had about 6 turnovers in the 4th and jogs around like the fat kid at lunch"
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

RonSon Nelso JimmyBeerCans dav3 - A combined 368 posts in this thread when the lardar$e was running around 'dominating'. I take it from your silence that you have finally seen the light and concede Wines is just a poor man's Crouch?

Welcome aboard little brothers. xx

RonSon Nelso JimmyBeerCans dav3 - A combined 368 posts in this thread when the lardar$e was running around 'dominating'. I take it from your silence that you have finally seen the light and concede Wines is just a poor man's Crouch?

Personally I think the whole subject should have been raised by some semi-literate jobless bogan creating a thread titled "Ollie Wines - please just go", where he gets shat on for 20 odd pages with people wanting him to retire at the end of the year and play the year out in the SANFL.

Personally I think the whole subject should have been raised by some semi-literate jobless bogan creating a thread titled "Ollie Wines - please just go", where he gets shat on for 20 odd pages with people wanting him to retire at the end of the year and play the year out in the SANFL.
your club is terrible kid, go to bed champ

Tag that guy. Thats what we want to see in here.

Wines is the equal to both Crouches. They are all plodders.

Nothing to see here.... move on

Which Crouch are we talking about? vanilla plodder 1 or vanilla plodder 2?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about wines being a terrible captain and football player for a terrible “football club” conveniently glossed over that one didn’t you dough boi

Which Crouch are we talking about? vanilla plodder 1 or vanilla plodder 2?
They tore your s**t truck “club” apart.. maybe it says more about your club you’re right.. I can’t imagine being down on alllll fronts compared to the #1 SA team the mighty Adelaide crows and still talking s**t lol 😂 run along puffers your club is terrible.

The "Crying Captain"
Is he the “Squib Captains” brother ?

Considering Taylor bruise free walker is one of your captains I find that comment pretty damn hypocritical I mean honestly do u think before u type?

Taylor doesn’t even want to put his head over the footy, Ollie played with a broken ankle but if you wanna continue to upper cut yourself in the face go for it

Considering Taylor bruise free walker is one of your captains I find that comment pretty damn hypocritical I mean honestly do u think before u type?

Taylor doesn’t even want to put his head over the footy, Ollie played with a broken ankle but if you wanna continue to upper cut yourself in the face go for it
Ah yes the mystical “broken ankle” excuse that magically appears from the skies... either your medical staff are negligent or you literally have no one else.. either way, your club is still terrible..
#PortStillTerrible

Ah yes the mystical “broken ankle” excuse that magically appears from the skies... either your medical staff are negligent or you literally have no one else.. either way, your club is still terrible..
#PortStillTerrible
Did IQs drop sharply in the bay recently ?

There’s nothing mystical about it chief he hasn’t played for 6 weeks FMD

Did IQs drop sharply in the bay recently ?

There’s nothing mystical about it chief he hasn’t played for 6 weeks FMD
Mystical that it was brought up straight after the fact he had a horrible game

were the medicos negligent or port are just that s**t they need people with “broken” ankles running around for them in their best 22

Didn’t you toolbags give burton and hass a bunch of crap last year for this sorta thing and playing under done players? Interesting but port did it so that’s okay I guess..

One off the players this thread is a great footballer and in AA form

The other is playing SANFL

Your diversion, bed wetting and spoiling of your underwear from this FACT is duly noted

Used to tell my kids “bawl your eyes out in the car on the way home and you’ll get all the sympathy love and understanding you need , but NOT in front of your opposition”

Would you like me to have a word to Ollie ?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back