Wines: Just a poor man's Crouch

the straws have been grasped at

Crouch's injuries are the only reason why there is even a debate about these two

Sort of like you crow fans have been crying all year "If it wasn't for the injuries we'd be good!"

LOL! Doesn't mean a thing if you can't get on the park. Maybe you should hire some competent fitness and conditioning staff?

subaru

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Sort of like you crow fans have been crying all year "If it wasn't for the injuries we'd be good!"

LOL! Doesn't mean a thing if you can't get on the park. Maybe you should hire some competent fitness and conditioning staff?
You’re all shitting the bed over your coach
Our injury situation will be reviewed and amended

You got “Set In Stone 2021 Ken “ to get over !

And good luck with THAT !

You’re all shitting the bed over your coach
Our injury situation will be reviewed and amended

You got “Set In Stone 2021 Ken “ to get over !

And good luck with THAT !

Meanwhile, in Adelaide.

543923_721bc6db75df1d3185837455ff137d55.png

WAG

The People's Captain
Mar 3, 2010
In the trenches.
AFL Club
Adelaide
There. I said it. Been carrying that for a while. Now we can all move on and enjoy Crouch's career. :)
Well it took a while but we got there in the end.

Both injury free and playing to their potential (unless Wines being a shiny fat pretender is now classed as an injury?).

Good to see the Poort faithful finally coming around too.

"Worse game by a Port Adelaide Captain I can remember....that is all"

"Ollie Wines is a disgrace and shouldn't be captain. Had about 6 turnovers in the 4th and jogs around like the fat kid at lunch" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

11sjw

Cancelled
10k Posts Armchair Endzone Participant
May 13, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Meh
Hey, ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that's the c_uck from the SRP board.

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
If they drop Wines they’ll have no captain or vice captain heading into Showdown

I think give the gig to Sam Gray !

Oh
And edit. “hic”

Young Gun #6

Norm Smith Medallist
May 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Juventus, Suns
SANFL for the captain

Dammit we aren’t playing the crows SANFL team though so we won’t get to witness him playing against Jenkins and Gibbs on a combined 1.5 million.

Ironically, they aren’t even returning from injury they are just absolute plebs that their form warrants being dropped.

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Dammit we aren’t playing the crows SANFL team though so we won’t get to witness him playing against Jenkins and Gibbs on a combined 1.5 million.

Ironically, they aren’t even returning from injury they are just absolute plebs that their form warrants being dropped.
Jenkins is named this week and played the last two you dimwit

But hey , don’t let me stop you being a complete twat and embarrassing yourself

Young Gun #6

Norm Smith Medallist
May 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Juventus, Suns
Jenkins is named this week and played the last two you dimwit

But hey , don’t let me stop you being a complete twat and embarrassing yourself

Awkwardly insinuating I didn’t know the reference I was making. I just assumed he would’ve been dropped again this week like Gibbs was 3 times this year...

I guess with all of Richmond’s best 10 players out you can afford another front running squib in the side for another week ;)

You guys must have a heap of injuries though if he can still keep his spot whilst offering nothing more than a 700k dint in your salary cap!

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Awkwardly insinuating I didn’t know the reference I was making. I just assumed he would’ve been dropped again this week like Gibbs was 3 times this year...

I guess with all of Richmond’s best 10 players out you can afford another front running squib in the side for another week ;)

You guys must have a heap of injuries though if he can still keep his spot whilst offering nothing more than a 700k dint in your salary cap!

Bolded=Wtf

You’re a fool
You came here to have a crack and totally ****ed up - especially after Port couldn’t beat injury ravaged tigers

Back in your hole, flog

Young Gun #6

Norm Smith Medallist
May 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Juventus, Suns
Bolded=Wtf

You’re a fool
You came here to have a crack and totally ****ed up - especially after Port couldn’t beat injury ravaged tigers

Back in your hole, flog

Haha you must be a complete idiot if you couldn’t see what I was doing in the first post. I know Jenkins is playing (you’d have to be completely stupid to not know when an 700k a year player is in and out of your rival team). The joke just doesn’t work as well if I’m saying only 1 squib is playing on 800k a year, looks better with the 1.5 mil & 2 of them in the SANFL which was the case a few weeks back, and likely will be the case in a few weeks seeing your track record with Gibbs this year.

The point is kind of lost though when someone is too stupid that you have to dumb it down so much that they understand. Ironically, your clear anger is getting the better of you, so maybe next time you’ll be able to see a joke for what it is rather than getting immediately angry that the point flies straight over your head...or maybe you just aren’t very bright, who knows.

So Jenkins back for good now or just when you can afford a front runner in the AFL side? I don’t think it’ll be too far off you guys to have 2 non-injury affected players on 1.5 mil combined salary back in the SANFL together.

Maddogmetro

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Washington Wizards
Haha you must be a complete idiot if you couldn’t see what I was doing in the first post. I know Jenkins is playing (you’d have to be completely stupid to not know when an 700k a year player is in and out of your rival team). The joke just doesn’t work as well if I’m saying only 1 squib is playing on 800k a year, looks better with the 1.5 mil & 2 of them in the SANFL which was the case a few weeks back, and likely will be the case in a few weeks seeing your track record with Gibbs this year.

The point is kind of lost though when someone is too stupid that you have to dumb it down so much that they understand. Ironically, your clear anger is getting the better of you, so maybe next time you’ll be able to see a joke for what it is rather than getting immediately angry that the point flies straight over your head...or maybe you just aren’t very bright, who knows.

So Jenkins back for good now or just when you can afford a front runner in the AFL side? I don’t think it’ll be too far off you guys to have 2 non-injury affected players on 1.5 mil combined salary back in the SANFL together.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Fuller McCallister

I like drinking Pepsi and wetting the bed..
Jun 12, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide

so u admit ur obsessed with the crows then?? good 2 know!
even my uncle frank thinks u guys are jerks and he purposely eats the last slice of cheese pizza..

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets, Chelsea, Striker

So being able to drop senior players due to lack of form is a bad thing?

Its called depth, you wouldnt know about it.

Kane Farrell and Aiden Johnson... farking LOL

Back