Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE! - Pt.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Freight Train

Board man gets paid.
Sep 12, 2015
The West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cherries, Glory, Marítimo, Raptors

This bad boy quietly dropped to not a lot of fanfare - get around it, cobbers.

Ochre

Great kick
Aug 25, 2008
Not In Portland
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Claremont

This bad boy quietly dropped to not a lot of fanfare - get around it, cobbers.
It's tempting but the price is very off-putting

THE A5

Club Legend
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
The yellow jumper is my favourite jumper. I’m shouldn’t spend the money but that longy is so arousing. Also I like having the sponsorship on that one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MIKE85

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 9, 2012
PERTH
AFL Club
West Coast
Eagle head way too low. Interested to see what the player issues look like. Taking forever to see them. Would’ve had team photo by now normally?

THE A5

Club Legend
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
The club has a role in this mess up too. Like in no right should they sell or advertise the shitty merchandise that castore send them. They should send that gear all back to castore and asked to be reimbursed. Most businesses in their right mind won't dare sell or advertise inferior stock and will that that back to the suppliers and asked to be reimbursed.

MIKE85

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 9, 2012
PERTH
AFL Club
West Coast
The club wouldn’t care. They know majority of the fans Will just buy the new stuff no matter the design or quality. I won’t be buying any retail stuff anyway, so as long as the player issues look ok, then I don’t care too much.

FXD_

Club Legend
May 28, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
I posted in the Footy Jumpers board but I'll paste it here too:

I handled one in the West Coast superstore, quality feels about on par with the ISC retails. Castore retail guernseys are made in China.

Players in the ISC retails didn't look great either (see below). Retails since about 2008 have always been sacks of sh*t made for the more slovenly fan. I'll wait to see how the player issues look before writing off Castore.

Dazzler10

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2015
Krypton
AFL Club
West Coast
I posted in the Footy Jumpers board but I'll paste it here too:

I handled one in the West Coast superstore, quality feels about on par with the ISC retails. Castore retail guernseys are made in China.

Players in the ISC retails didn't look great either (see below). Retails since about 2008 have always been sacks of sh*t made for the more slovenly fan. I'll wait to see how the player issues look before writing off Castore.

Where's Duggo's mullet???!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad