Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your info has been confirmed as reliable so far. (ie. death of the navy.). So I'm backing the other aspects in as well.

I haven't seen any of the designs of either the logo or the jumpers, so I'm pretty excited for the announcement which is hopefully today (according to Sunrise).

We'll need something other than the yellow to wear against the hawks away. We haven't used the away sponsored home guernseys since 2009, can't see them bringing that sort of thing back. They'd rather make a designated clash jumper so they can sell more. We all know it's 100% about the money, which means the club would be very reluctant to go from 3 jumpers down to 2

XPx6keO.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks it could literally be New Era making the kits?

Seems strange wording if not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I the only one that thinks it could literally be New Era making the kits?

Seems strange wording if not
New kits and new stadium would be the inference for New Era. Plus has all but been confirmed by a few people on here it will be ISC.

JKs collar doesn't seem to stick up as high at the sides or back as the Collingwood one does??
Have any of the other 2018 ISC jumpers been seen in the flesh as yet? The collars may appear flatter in the renders of the jumpers
I think the shininess of the jumper material is another pretty good indicator that it is ISC.

Storm come out with a new heritage tribute strip today and now West Coast about to follow suit...

5UsJ6op.jpg

Has it been confirmed anywhere that the jumpers are still wings jumpers?

I wouldn't put anything past this club.
Nothing has been confirmed. That happens 5 PM tonight.

But JK pic matches a wings design. And the West is referring the new jumpers as a 'throwback to their early years'. That combined with the massive Wings push the last couple of years, I would say there is almost 0 chance they aren't wings jumpers.

However if the unwanted white clash happens (which hasnt been mentioned in the news), that wouldnt be a shock if it isnt wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back