Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaand Merry Christmas to me....

The fleece one looks good too - might need to get that for the boy

Fleece_Hoodie.jpg

https://www.wceteamstore.com.au/isc/isc-adult-warm-up-onfield-hood

Last edited:
As someone who has an account on nearly most social media accounts (yes, even plentofhoes.com) I can say that football news and club engagement is so much more superior to everyone's site. Journos actually break news stories on that, AFL teams are first named via twitter and etc. You can kinda get the jist why clubs do print their Twitter handle on jumper and etc.
The club almost always answers any query I have via twitter. Much better for fan engagement than the million of ignored comments you see on Facebook.

The club almost always answers any query I have via twitter. Much better for fan engagement than the million of ignored comments you see on Facebook.
Would you answer most of the nuffies on Facebook?

middle row looks like the curved brim ones.

Yeah they are, I had a look on the team store site, but they're called training hats, and they're that weird softer material with dimples in it, so not quite the same as the top row ones. Plus I like just the logo on there, think it looks a little cluttered with the wording on there (never thought I'd say that!!!)

Personally would have preferred the AFL signed with Mitchell & Ness rather than New Era. Much better fit and you can bend the brim much easier too for those who prefer that style.

If anyone won a farewell Subi in the auction, if you contact the club you can pick them up now, COA's are not ready yet though and that is the hold up apparently.
upload_2017-11-22_13-36-56.png

If anyone won a farewell Subi in the auction, if you contact the club you can pick them up now, COA's are not ready yet though and that is the hold up apparently.
View attachment 439294
My god last year's guernseys were just beautiful. The best I can do with the new ones is tolerate them.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bought it on the first day it came out, for myself, as a Christmas present.

Zero regrets - although it truly is a jumper, I would not recommend wearing it without an undershirt. Itchy af.

OMFG why didn't they have the long sleeves when I got the same jumper in short sleeve a couple of years ago?!

The short was about $40 cheaper tho

Bought it on the first day it came out, for myself, as a Christmas present.

Zero regrets - although it truly is a jumper, I would not recommend wearing it without an undershirt. Itchy af.
Which is why it's so good. You can legit wear it to the footy in winter. I have to wear an undershirt with my S/S and then a jacket over the top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back