Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it from the team store in early December - got a few other things which have randomly been discontinued by mid-Jan! (Shorts etc)

Random considering they only rebranded a month or so prior... not sure if it is a team store thing to get a small amount of particular apparel then never stock them again or an ISC thing?

Got it from the team store in early December - got a few other things which have randomly been discontinued by mid-Jan! (Shorts etc)

Random considering they only rebranded a month or so prior... not sure if it is a team store thing to get a small amount of particular apparel then never stock them again or an ISC thing?
It’d be a stock issue on ISC’s behalf.

We should have been wearing it for the dig deep game for the last few years now.

I would like us to use it for a couple more games we don't clash as well.
Just the Dig Deep game would be fine for at home - pump it up, encourage the whole crowd to wear yellow for that game !

Could make it into a massive event, would probably help with the fundraising too.

This is glorious
DA6-EA96-DA5C-283E3FDC556B4C26FE1442WoolLadiesLongSleeveJumper--WCE1-RESIZED.jpg

But my size is sold out :'(
Pity I was too slow to see it

Something about it is not right?? The beak is too fat, and the wings too shallow. I know they aren't meant to be exact copies, but a little more attention to detail would've been nice
Based on the pics, I see what you mean
I haven't seen it in person so until then I'll reserve judgement on the finer details
However, given that regular long-sleeved guernseys are so hard to come by (let alone, heritage long-sleeves), I'm a sucker /would buy it even with those imperfections and the hefty price tag haha

Something about it is not right?? The beak is too fat, and the wings too shallow. I know they aren't meant to be exact copies, but a little more attention to detail would've been nice

I went and bought one day-one and have mine sitting next to me on my jersey hanger in the office. I think that's just a women's one or an XS - but mine has the right curves etc.

I went and bought one day-one and have mine sitting next to me on my jersey hanger in the office. I think that's just a women's one or an XS - but mine has the right curves etc.
Yeah it is a women’s one
How small is the XS?
(The note said that the sizes run bigger than usual :/)

Yeah it is a women’s one
How small is the XS?
(The note said that the sizes run bigger than usual :/)

No idea, I have the men's large. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you agree that it fits bigger than a regular large ?

Oh absolutely, they're really baggy compared to the ISC guernseys - no complaints from me though.

I'm hoping we just add a small commemorative logo to the bottom corner of our guernsey, with the game date etc.

Allows the royal wings with the new logo to be the stand out, but still have a small feature to acknowledge the occasion.

The Crows did it well with Adelaide Oval, minus the members names.

CORP0385_afcWeb_620X370.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back