Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The version new jumper they've put the girls in looks terrible. The wings are way too fat, and go down way too far on the back.

Also has the word Eagles on front - which I don't mind so much - just hate what they've done with the actual wings.

Hopefully that's not what we see on field in 2020.

I was thinking the same thing. It looks absolutely horrible.

The design of the guernseys don't even match what the mock-ups of the women's ISC 2018 guernseys are on the team store (collars, wings etc). But I guess it doesn't matter because I assume Cotton On will still be the sole supply of AFLW guernseys in 2020.

Yeah absolutely no effort was put into that jumper haha. Surely it would have taken less effort to just keep the same jumper?

The version new jumper they've put the girls in looks terrible. The wings are way too fat, and go down way too far on the back.

Also has the word Eagles on front - which I don't mind so much - just hate what they've done with the actual wings.

Lol in 2020, we'll finish higher than the dockers.

NN, boots and Yeo in Melbourne. I’m assuming they’re there for the fox footy photo shoots.

It looks like the old Telethon Mainy Legends Match jumpers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Courtesy of ViperDesigns on the FJGD board

457535_0e81e6d901969c2176c8557d04294953.JPG

I like Jetta. Seems like he'd be a bit of fun to have a few beers (and a bucket bong) with.

So polarising too

Last edited:
I have a weird feeling that the AFLX guernseys for all teams are going to be unique to AFLX. They hinted at this re: the umpires
We should wear all white with a giant eagle head coming up from one side ;)

I have a weird feeling that the AFLX guernseys for all teams are going to be unique to AFLX. They hinted at this re: the umpires
Club told me we are in home and away kit.

They might have the aflx logo on it tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back