Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your mate Kevin Bynder?
Apparently thats Paddy Ryders uncle. Could make sense why Port are treating him much better than we are. Even still, we should be doing a bit more for him.
I'd wager that my mate did a bulk of the work with Ryder etc. consulting.

Is your mate Kevin Bynder?
Apparently thats Paddy Ryders uncle. Could make sense why Port are treating him much better than we are. Even still, we should be doing a bit more for him.
Great bloke. To be fair the game isn't for a few weeks so hopefully the offer is made!

Bloke who designed our indigenous jumper also did Port’s. Port have paid for he and his missus to fly over, accommodated them for 3 nights, sent over 6 jumpers and invited them to the VIP Pre-game function for dinner, drinks and box seats.

West Coast haven’t given his family any jumpers but have offered him 20% off. He’s not attending the match to my knowledge.

Club has been notified. Rectify this please!
20% only is ****ed

Stocks needs to realise that this s**t is unecessarily stingy and will seriously affect how the club is perceived by fans.

Has he been financially rewarded for his work? Anything else is above and beyond the transaction.
You’re missing the point. It’s more than renuneration, but acknowledgment. It’s a very significant round and it isn’t just a jumper.

You’re missing the point. It’s more than renuneration, but acknowledgment. It’s a very significant round and it isn’t just a jumper.

Airfares, VIP access, 6x jumpers, dinner, drinks and box seats. Sounds more like entertainment rather than acknowledgement. Putting a guy up for the night doesn't benefit the indigenous community - supporting the Wirrpanda Foundation does though, and the foundation will be getting plenty of acknowledgement not only through the round, but the whole year - as it should.

I could imagine this club shedding a tear with pride at a fan talking like that

If you're that cynical, why are you even here?

Bloke who designed our indigenous jumper also did Port’s. Port have paid for he and his missus to fly over, accommodated them for 3 nights, sent over 6 jumpers and invited them to the VIP Pre-game function for dinner, drinks and box seats.

West Coast haven’t given his family any jumpers but have offered him 20% off. He’s not attending the match to my knowledge.

Club has been notified. Rectify this please!
All has been sorted. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It appears the double digit numbers on the Indigenous guernsey are all full size (Darling, Hurn, Lycett, McGovern etc). How hard is it to do that on the regular guernseys???

Whilst I'm here, it also looks like Darlings number on the away guernsey is smaller than his number on the home guernsey. Baffling.

577202.jpg

584232.jpg

Last edited:
It appears the double digit numbers on the Indigenous guernsey are all full size (Darling, Hurn, Lycett, McGovern etc). How hard is it to do that on the regular guernseys???

Whilst I'm here, it also looks like Darlings number on the away guernsey is smaller than his number on the home guernsey. Baffling.

577202.jpg

584232.jpg
Notice how the fatter numbers are on the Hungry Jacks guernsey :think:

I actually thought the other day, if we make the grand final against North and we are the home team, to make it the most visually pleasing game we should go Gold jumper with Royal shorts against north in their historical jumper with white shorts.
That's not part of their uniform this year. They only have the mainly royal jumper, and the white with the vee.

The V jumper is an alternate. The traditional white with blue stripes is still their away jumper. We just haven't seen it to this point of the season.
I was gonna dispute this but low and behold, it's up there on their team store. I wonder what match up would constitute them in that vs the V?

The V jumper is an alternate. The traditional white with blue stripes is still their away jumper. We just haven't seen it to this point of the season.
IF we were play North in the grand final, we'd be blue/blue shorts - they'd be in white/white shorts.
We shouldn't wear our clash jumper when we don't need to, no match how nice it is. Only way we would wear yellow is if North were the top team.

Blue WCE v White North looks fine - and it's how it used to be in Melbourne / Tas games until they changed their home jumper last year anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back