Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try this mate, best I could find and seems to be consistent with other clubs isc jumper sizing

A0A83A51-C94D-FEEE-8458BFC3EC4CD008ISC-Adult-AUS-Size-Charts-RESIZED.jpg
Did have a look at that but i have no clue what my chest and shoulder measurements are. I would like to go to the team store but i won't be able to go for a while and it probably be sold out by that time.

Did have a look at that but i have no clue what my chest and shoulder measurements are. I would like to go to the team store but i won't be able to go for a while and it probably be sold out by that time.
Get one of your own shirts and measure across the front from seam to seam under the armpits, then double it and that should be the chest measurement you need

Did you guys get a confirmation email from the team store? I got an order number at the end and the money's been charged to my credit card but no confirmation email

I put in an order last night, but received my purchase receipt/confirmation email late this morning.

Do need to reduce Collingwood to Coll or expand West Coast Eagles from WCE, All I can see looking at the front is Colllingwood and it is an Eagles jumper:)

I would certainly hope that is just a mock-up, since the West Coast Eagles interim style guide states:

Designation

The official designation for the Club is ‘West Coast Eagles’ or ‘Eagles’.

Please note: under no circumstances should the Club be referred to as ‘West Coast’ or ‘WCE’.

Schofield on the podcast was saying that they could only get the Eagle on the outside right ankle or inside left ankle, obviously so it is always heading left to right. Must have been reading this thread with our disappointment about the shorts!

2019, please fix the shorts/

I’ll never understand how we went so many years with those horrible swooping Eagle guernseys with the Eagle facing the wrong way.

Wasn’t even the right kind of eagle either.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you post a pic of the full front? Keen to see what wording they used.

EDIT: Looks like the concept art has been updated to say 'West Coast Eagles' and not 'WCE' and has the correct scores. Good stuff.

Last edited:
Can you post a pic of the full front? Keen to see what wording they used.

EDIT: Looks like the concept art has been updated to say 'West Coast Eagles' and not 'WCE' and has the correct scores. Good stuff.

I’ve had a quick look at the front and yeah it does say WEST COAST EAGLES

View attachment 573970

I told myself I was going to wait until next year to get some ISC wings so they wouldn’t have SGIO on them.

I had to make an exception for this one though
Ordered one while sitting in the G on GF final night... hopefully they start shipping soon.

Whhhaaaaaat

Haha, yeah I know. I don’t usually buy retail guernseys though, and with an away from the gala auction coming sometime soon, and having a go at the GF guernsey auction, not sure I want to spend the cash on one of these. I also don’t like the premiers logo (I love that it’s on one of our guernseys, but don’t like the look of it in general)

Ordered one while sitting in the G on GF final night... hopefully they start shipping soon.

Yeah I ordered mine as soon as they went on the shop, I got mine posted as well so I’d say yours won’t be far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back