Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep confirmed.

Do they even have offices in Perth? Article lists HQs as Sydney with offices in Melbourne, Brisbane.

this is not aesthetic.

Don't like it at all, hope the box is significantly reduced, the wing tips have completely disappeared (albeit a mockup at this stage) still wish we had a more prominent company.

Surely West Coast could've landed a bigger fish than this... Never even heard of this company before

Did you only order the Guernsey?
I ordered the Guernsey and another thing they had in stock for ages. I'm still yet to get a shipping notification.

I also ordered one of the prints but that was in a separate order.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Surely West Coast could've landed a bigger fish than this... Never even heard of this company before

I mean we say that but look at some of the other sponsors we’re seeing in the league right now.

I’ve actually heard of lendi, I’ve never heard of CoverMore, Vero, Zurich

SGiO aren’t really a big name either, they don’t exist outside of WA

Not feeling Lendi, but it’s not entirely offensive. Let’s hope they don’t cover up the bloody wing tips!

Visited the team store yesterday, got a good look at the Premiers guernsey, size M. No size L in stock.

Should have put a (C) next to Shannon Hurn, and a (NS) next to Luke Shuey.

I got my new era cap and Premiership Guernsey this morning. Had to collect from the post office as the person who was home yesterday decided to go out somewhere so got home and greeted with a blue collect card instead of my new premiership merchandise. I did however order it while quite drunk 4:30pm Grand Final day so guess the first orders are coming through now.

I got my new era cap and Premiership Guernsey this morning. Had to collect from the post office as the person who was home yesterday decided to go out somewhere so got home and greeted with a blue collect card instead of my new premiership merchandise. I did however order it while quite drunk 4:30pm Grand Final day so guess the first orders are coming through now.

Ordered the cap and a pin for collection night of the GF - have not received any notification to even collect yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean we say that but look at some of the other sponsors we’re seeing in the league right now.

I’ve actually heard of lendi, I’ve never heard of CoverMore, Vero, Zurich

SGiO aren’t really a big name either, they don’t exist outside of WA

Zurich is one of the biggest public companies in the world (US$63 billion revenue pa), but I get your point. I don’t care who sponsors us as long as the logo is OK on the glorious wings

Did you only order the Guernsey?
I ordered the Guernsey and another thing they had in stock for ages. I'm still yet to get a shipping notification.
Just got my shipping notice last night. They've also put a notice on the website saying that due to high demand orders may take 21-28 days to ship so they must have had a few complaints

Just got my shipping notice last night. They've also put a notice on the website saying that due to high demand orders may take 21-28 days to ship so they must have had a few complaints
I'm still yet to get it. When I ordered that 21-28 day notice was up. I think I bought it on the 5th.

It finally arrived!

sRAjois.jpg

I was worried my post premiership erection would go down before it finally got here.

So I just saw on Facebook some people have been getting different items in the mail to what they have ordered - namely the premiership polo is a different to what was ordered and the store has said they cannot get anymore stock of the original version.

I would be so royally pissed if I didn't bother to buy when I was in Melbourne to try to give money back to the club then get told my order could not be fulfilled a month later and now I have missed out completely!

So I just saw on Facebook some people have been getting different items in the mail to what they have ordered - namely the premiership polo is a different to what was ordered and the store has said they cannot get anymore stock of the original version.

I would be so royally pissed if I didn't bother to buy when I was in Melbourne to try to give money back to the club then get told my order could not be fulfilled a month later and now I have missed out completely!
What's different about it?
Still waiting on my jumper, Aus Post sucks balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back