Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE! - Pt.2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TY24

Mitch Marsh Enthusiast
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Lakers. RBHRT
I remember when the WAFL side was first announced it was said that they would be wearing a different jumper.
They said an alternate jumper, ie: not our regular home jumper

Gold wings are an alternate jumper.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

avishka5

150 game legend.
AFL Club
West Coast
Nah much prefer us in Royal at all costs. What I'd like to see is one home night game in theGold guernsey and royal shorts
Yeah im in the minority that find the Peril the best jumper. Still love and rate the royal highley but i get erect every time i see the peril worn.

TY24

Mitch Marsh Enthusiast
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yeah im in the minority that find the Peril the best jumper. Still love and rate the royal highley but i get erect every time i see the peril worn.
Firmly in this camp. Especially because we would be unique in being the only team with gold/yellow as our primary guernsey colour.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

avishka5

150 game legend.
AFL Club
West Coast
Firmly in this camp. Especially because we would be unique in being the only team with gold/yellow as our primary guernsey colour.

Nah i still want royal as home but peril as our away. Reckon both are very strong jumpers and would actually strengthen our brand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

avishka5

150 game legend.
AFL Club
West Coast
Ok did a quick search. Looks like a couple clubs are sponsored by them, however, unlike in the AFL and other state leagues they don't have their logo on the guernseys. Thats really weird and must be a WAFL rule or something.

Edit: wrong again here ahaha

all the ISC teams from last year have a Sekem logo on the bottom right hand corner of the jumper.

AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Wildcats, Subiaco Lions, Bulls
The latest spam from Rebel Sport is for 2019 jumpers - if you look at the site, they only have the clash for West Coast. All other teams appear to have the Home jumpers available.

TY24

Mitch Marsh Enthusiast
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
The latest spam from Rebel Sport is for 2019 jumpers - if you look at the site, they only have the clash for West Coast. All other teams appear to have the Home jumpers available.
My local rebel has home jumpers in stock, but they’re the ones with no lendi logo and an iron on premiere logo.

Top Bottom