Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE! - Pt.2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

avishka5

150 game legend.
AFL Club
West Coast
Interesting that ISC are happy to have no branding at the top of the jumper and have zero exposure.

The it’s always baffled me why they have to have the players number on the front as well. That should make way for the WAFl logo. They should then put manufacturers logo on the collar.

TY24

Mitch Marsh Enthusiast
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Lakers. RBHRT
Interesting that ISC are happy to have no branding at the top of the jumper and have zero exposure.

The it’s always baffled me why they have to have the players number on the front as well. That should make way for the WAFl logo. They should then put manufacturers logo on the collar.
I would've thought the WAFL logo being in the centre of the collar was mandatory considering it appears every team has it.

avishka5

150 game legend.
AFL Club
West Coast
I would've thought the WAFL logo being in the centre of the collar was mandatory considering it appears every team has it.
I was kinda talking about the template for every side. ISC sponsor heaps of sides this year. Makes no sense why they would invest so much when they don't even get exposure any of those clubs.

FXD_

Club Legend
AFL Club
West Coast

The WAFL guernseys for all the other teams are made by Sekem aren’t they?

EDIT - Just saw the WAFL Instagram video post - can clearly see ISC jock tags on some teams.

Last edited:

flamingEMBERS

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
I was kinda talking about the template for every side. ISC sponsor heaps of sides this year. Makes no sense why they would invest so much when they don't even get exposure any of those clubs.
Yeah but this allows Optus to go where the WAFL logo you're suggesting goes. ISC on the jock tag is enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom