Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE! - Pt.2

flamingEMBERS

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Also, for anyone interested. The team store is now listing the updated home guernsey with sublimated Gold AFl logo and Lendi on the back. Normal price of $110, old no Lendi stock is listed at $80. Still no sign of the yellow on their website, but I assume they’ve got that too, the AFL stores have had them for weeks
Was just about to post this. Saw it as I was browsing the premiership merch again 🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

flamingEMBERS

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
I was surprised that so many not obsessed fans had bought the near stuff, instead of wearing their old tripe anals or tacky members polos from the spoon days.

We really should have known considering the results from the jumper judgement.
IMG_3216.JPG

Who’s have thought that Richmond game in the tablecloth would be such a big defining moment of the club

FXD_

Club Legend
AFL Club
West Coast
We really should have known considering the results from the jumper judgement. View attachment 653112
Who’s have thought that Richmond game in the tablecloth would be such a big defining moment of the club
If the bloke who owned that collection was a true collector they wouldn’t have had to have photoshopped a ‘92 guernsey to stand in for a ‘97 because they could have nicked his ‘97 photo too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MIKE85

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
burger is so much better. I know I won't let it go, but the red text is just horrible. Completely ruins the jumpers this year. Looks especially **** on the clash. Wish they'd just bite the bullet and returnthebuns mid season

FKASC

Account Deleted
AFL Club
West Coast
I like it but the eagle logo doesn’t match the design plus I don’t like the white circle around the AFL logo. Otherwise it’s sick. Reminds me of some sort of armour off a Zelda game
Love how it incorporates wings

MIKE85

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Eagle head could do to be a little bigger too. I don't really like the use of white, since we've moved away from white as part of our colours, but get the meaning behind it from the little spiel on the inside collar. All in all it's pretty bloody good, and easily the best Indig design we've ever had

flamingEMBERS

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
I like it but the eagle logo doesn’t match the design plus I don’t like the white circle around the AFL logo. Otherwise it’s sick. Reminds me of some sort of armour off a Zelda game
Love how it incorporates wings
Agree the artist should have done an eagle head, alternatively we should have left it blank

Top Bottom