Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE! - Pt.2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FXD_

Club Legend
May 28, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
View attachment 723437
You know what? I think giving the inverse a VERY subtle outer glow makes it work, I'd be happy with that.
This just makes so much sense, particularly when taken in context of being a supplementary guernsey to the main royal blue. A straight inverse - blue wings and head. Not to mention the historical context.....gah!

oak79

Club Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Wildcats, Subiaco Lions, Bulls
The eye is what puts me off the idea of the inverse. It doesn't really work in blue or black, but it doesn't work in white either. I've spent hours experimenting in photoshop trying to make it work with little luck
As I mentioned above - white with a blue outline ...

InTheWings

Premium Gold
Jan 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle
I may be the only person who thinks this, but I still reckon my idea is worth consideration, if the gradients on the feathers were done better... trying to channel the feathers from the indigenous jumper. ;)

Eagles Clash.jpg

TY24

Mining Magnate
Mar 21, 2017
The absolute middle of nowhere
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Glory, Wildcats
20% off all ISC gear through the team shop for 48 hours if anyone’s looking to snag a 2019 jumper. Home is now available with lendi logo and sub-laminated premiers logo as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MrBrightside94

Draftee
May 10, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur San Antonio Spurs
20% off all ISC gear through the team shop for 48 hours if anyone’s looking to snag a 2019 jumper. Home is now available with lendi logo and sub-laminated premiers logo as well.
I've always loved and wanted this year's indigenous jumper but the price tag was holding me back. My prayers have been answered!

Top Bottom