Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE! - Pt.2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MIKE85

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 9, 2012
PERTH
AFL Club
West Coast
My hatred of the bloody red text box has just not gone away. It’s so shit. Absolutely ruins a perfect jumper that’s even more perfect with the gold AFL logo. We can’t win flags, without the buns.

flamingEMBERS

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
flamingEMBERS Essendon just signed with Under Armour and rumours floating around about ISC facing financial trouble.

Fingers crossed.
Under Armours first pass is pretty classical. Just a nice V-neck. Fit looks slightly off but I’d say the players were wearing retail and not player issues. Thicker sash for the dons too.

ISC have been ok for us I guess. Just feel as though we should have a big dog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chappy McChap

Debutant
Aug 20, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Any 'Buns rumours'?

I think seeing that we will be without the gold logo for a year, it would be a nice retro touch to bring back the buns as a nod to the 2018 premiership!!

MIKE85

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 9, 2012
PERTH
AFL Club
West Coast
They’ve used the buns logo at the top of our website on the “road to 2020” banner. Pretty sure they’re the same pics that are used at Lathlain though on the life size cutout things, so not sure if it’s a sign or just coincidence.

Personally I reckon the Tim Kelly photoshop with the buns is a good sign that they may be returning.

Top Bottom