Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I doubt we’ll get premium stuff. Like I see no demand for a $300 hoodie. Heck even

Always feel like the stuff with no sponsors looks cheap and nasty, like the stuff you get at best n less or big W.

That’s because those ones are. I’m also not talking about guernseys. I’m talking a nice winters jacket, tracksuit and better polos. I don’t want HJs and Lendi on my outerwear.

Something I can wear to the game and then not have to get changed out of afterwards if I go out.

We'll see how Castore turns out, but fu** me it stings that GWS and Carlton were able to land Puma after we got rid of them,
Although Puma quality left ISC for dead, don't forget they did ruin the wings - super small, and side panels cutting them in half.

Although Puma quality left ISC for dead, don't forget they did ruin the wings - super small, and side panels cutting them in half.

The manufacturer takes the brief from the club – it’s up to the Eagles to make sure their guernsey is up to scratch. Which they finally did in 2016. The 2016-2017 Puma guernseys were the peak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The manufacturer takes the brief from the club – it’s up to the Eagles to make sure their guernsey is up to scratch. Which they finally did in 2016. The 2016-2017 Puma guernseys were the peak.
The broken wings was a puma template thing, not a club design decision - but agreed they should have veteod it. 16-17 were significantly better. Also hard to know if Puma pushed hard to keep navy as the main jumper to help sales.

Would have a loved a puma jumper with the new logo - in royal, not navy.

The broken wings was a puma template thing

Yeah, but the template didn’t change from 2015 to 2016, and 2016 showed what was possible if someone along the approval chain actually gave much of a s**t. Easy enough for Puma to shrug and say “not my job” and I actually don’t think it’s their job to care. Someone at the club should have kicked up a stink from the get go. The broken wings, whilst awful, weren’t the only problems with that design anyway (eagle head too big and wings too small).

The broken wings was a puma template thing, not a club design decision - but agreed they should have veteod it. 16-17 were significantly better. Also hard to know if Puma pushed hard to keep navy as the main jumper to help sales.

Would have a loved a puma jumper with the new logo - in royal, not navy.

I reckon they always knew they were changing logo and going back to the OG colours so they thought they’d do an interim guernsey whilst at Subi and start the new era at Perth Stadium.

Not sure if this is the right place, but the Eagles posted a post with the women's new numbers, and that's not an ISC jumper.

But can't spot the company.

Not sure if this is the right place, but the Eagles posted a post with the women's new numbers, and that's not an ISC jumper.

But can't spot the company.

The whole AFLW comp is sponsored by Cotton on. ISC never did the girls kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back