Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Settle, mate.

They're too busy not putting Winder highlights together to worry about apparel.
You can't expect the club to give fans quality highlights, quality merch, and the most expensive memberships in the league all at the same time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was suggested on the FJGD board that were not announcing anything until the stock arrives. The Roosters and Storm both announced their Castore deals but have nothing to sell yet.
The Stid told me that but I’m surprised those clubs on the eastern states haven’t received their stock either.

It was suggested on the FJGD board that were not announcing anything until the stock arrives. The Roosters and Storm both announced their Castore deals but have nothing to sell yet.

Correct. The stock is due to arrive on the 20th but with COVID and closed intl borders they’ve obviously been having issues. Castores manufacturing is done in Portugal from what I can see, so it has a fair journey.

Storm announced it...no reason we can't announce it too haha

Stock late January for them, they say
Just seems poor business to announce it before Christmas when they can just discount all the remaining ISC gear and fk it all off.

The average footy nuff would have no idea we’re getting a new apparel manufacturer and would jump at the chance at cheap gear (pun may or may not be intended).

Just seems poor business to announce it before Christmas when they can just discount all the remaining ISC gear and fk it all off.

The average footy nuff would have no idea we’re getting a new apparel manufacturer and would jump at the chance at cheap gear (pun may or may not be intended).
Pretty sure I’ve seen 2020 jumpers on sale for 20 odd bucks. Surely they’re all gone by now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back