Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A sponsors logo that looked fine as it is, and then changed to something that looks s**t. It’s also changed from what has been used for every season that HJs have been a sponsor and it’s never been an issue, until now. Also, this thread is all about the jumpers so melting in here over minuscule things like this is warranted.

Yeah not a big fan of the new-look HJ’s logo on the 2019 guernsey. But I’ll admit the more I see it the more I get used to it, however, what I don’t understand is why they’ve decided to go with the white box version on the new guernsey when all our other new gear (from what I’ve seen) has the burger HJ’s logo still?

The new HJ's logo is quite unoffensive really.
I don't mind it too much now, it kinda has that retro factor from the early-2000s going on. It's just odd that they appear to be only for the Guernseys atm, but I have a feeling the Player issues will have the regular HJ's logo, it's just taking time for ISC to produce them.

Yeah the 2019 polos look much more cheap and nasty than the 2018s. It’s all been very rushed though, so maybe the next wave that arrives in the new year will be slightly better?
Yeah, judging from the photos they do look pretty cheap, the striped gold lines on one of the particular polo shirts looks especially odd. That jacket is a odd mishmash of blue and gold sections. :huh:

I don't mind it too much now, it kinda has that retro factor from the early-2000s going on. It's just odd that they appear to be only for the Guernseys atm, but I have a feeling the Player issues will have the regular HJ's logo, it's just taking time for ISC to produce them.

Yeah, judging from the photos they do look pretty cheap, the striped gold lines on one of the particular polo shirts looks especially odd. That jacket is a odd mishmash of blue and gold sections. :huh:

Unfortunately I doubt that. They'll be the same as these retails, otherwise what would the point be of maing these ones up? ISC already have the burger logo from last year, so wouldn't be hard to put that on them when producing them. So I'd say the only difference will be that the next batch has the sublimated gold logo, and Lendi on the back.

Mozzie_Squad posted this over at FJGD board.

Was in Mick Simmons Sport in Sydney today and saw new Eagles jumper in the '2019 New Arrivals'...

- no gold AFL premiers logo
- HJ's wording logo
- no Lendi sponsor on back

I know it's been spoken about already but guessing this is just an initial round of retail jumpers before the 'updated' ones come out in the new year.

591742_3f9710259bfe4a46352376e6b7b57d66.jpeg

591743_1aa25ab801cca1008d5521d88b5db90c.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missed out on a 2018 polo then formally requested a 2019 polo for Christmas. I think I've made a huge mistake. I didn't know they'd released them at the time. Might change that request to a store voucher to see if the quality and layout improves. Do not want toilet polo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back